Home & Garden Spiders can get ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

Please tell me you slaughtered it. The thought of it jumping on a plane and flying to Brisbane is haunting me
It doesn't look like it needs to jump on a plane - look where the legs are. Right on top. Spin them around fast enough and the campaigner becomes a ******* helicopter.

Last edited:
Nup, * that

6x9YN.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me you slaughtered it. The thought of it jumping on a plane and flying to Brisbane is haunting me

I think it was already half dying, hence the strange position of the legs. Nonetheless, I ensured its continued existence in these parts is no more!*

*by ensured its continued existence in these parts is no more, I mean stood back and supervised while the misses stunned it with a can of spray followed up with a shovel.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

I can't f****** stand spiders, even little ones, just hate them.

That one in the picture though, seriously, wtf is it?? Is it an inbred spider or something.

I think spiders are really cool animals. That spider in the pic though, would love to know why it's bent it's legs like that.

Is anyone else getting plagued with Daddy Long legs this summer?

Nope, but you've just reminded me of when I was little and so many times I'd climb up the bunk bed and get ready for sleep only to see a bloody daddy long legs in the corner of the ceiling and I'd think "oh f***, here we go, daaaaaaaaaaaddd!!"

I think it was already half dying, hence the strange position of the legs. Nonetheless, I ensured its continued existence in these parts is no more!*

*by ensured its continued existence in these parts is no more, I mean stood back and supervised while the misses stunned it with a can of spray followed up with a shovel.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Just imagine it crawling over you while you're in bed.

ughhhh

*gets notifications from this thread, decides to revisit earlier pages for context*

:oops:

I really do hate this thread...

ANyone who causes an "attached filed" alert should be banned from this site and the internet. Im nver going outside again.

In your life you will see/meet far more spiders inside than out. Spiders aren't dumb. Why stay outside where there's wind, rain, birds, and other things that eat spiders? Far more comfortable inside, and because of human activity, plenty of insects to eat. And if the humans are extremely diligent cleaners so that there are no insects - well, the average human male will feed a family of 500 spiders for a few weeks.........................................

Remove this Banner Ad

Back