Home & Garden Spiders can get ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

I leave my work boots at the front door outside when I get home. Just stumbled out in my half asleep daze, pick one up and slip my foot in. Look down and a dirty big spider sitting right under where it was... I did wonder if maybe there was a present for me in one boot so I shook the other 1 (nothing to worry about), figured if there was anything in the one my foot was occupying it was already in a world of trouble and then stomped on the one on the ground.

a9uhaser.jpg

Small one
post-29407-nope-button-reaction-gif-tumbl-VuvC.gif

walked into my shed yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks and was greeted by a dozen redbacks.

It was yuck.

walked into my shed yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks and was greeted by a dozen redbacks.

It was yuck.

Guessing this is your shed then.

6308675_orig.jpg

Camel spiders are the spiders that have venom that eats your flesh aren't they?
Nah, urban myth. Just like their size is usually told to be much bigger than it actually is. They have no venom.

Got an absolute plague of baby huntsmen right now, and scorpions for some reason...
Mrs picked one up yesterday whilst getting wood for the fire...gonna be a cold winter...

Got an absolute plague of baby huntsmen right now, and scorpions for some reason...
Mrs picked one up yesterday whilst getting wood for the fire...gonna be a cold winter...

Same here, little brown ones, have had about 5 in the house in the past week.

Our carpet is brown as well so they blend in and hard to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleasant moment the other night when I got out the shower, put my pajama t-shirt on, was about to crawl into bed when I saw a big black spider sprinting up my shirt. Needless to say I shrieked like a little girl and slept without a shirt.

When I was 7 or 8 mum came into my room to wake me up, turned on the light, froze and then screamed.scared the s**t out of me. I turned my head a bit and about 3cm away on the wall is a huntsman about the size of my hand..
Another time I was with a mate at his house and he lives in Roxy park. We went to go out the back door but it was locked. He put his fingers into a web to turn the lock and a ******* huge redback came out..
Lastly was at my grandmother's house and next to the front porch was a web with a dead huntsman in it... Underneath eating the huntsmen was a redback.... Redbacks are the worst things alive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back