News New Sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, and Essendon...

1439.jpg

From the footy jumpers board:
I was in the AFL store today at a shopping centre and asked the chap about the Saints gear.
He said the other sponsor is a few weeks away yet from being announced and are only waiting on Hawthorn and Port's gear to come in.

From the footy jumpers board:
My assumption was the Hawks gear may be held off because they are also fighting for Mitsubishi if I recall?

My assumption was the Hawks gear may be held off because they are also fighting for Mitsubishi if I recall?
Thats the rumour. I would say though that this close to the merchandise releasing that its been decided on.

Thats the rumour. I would say though that this close to the merchandise releasing that its been decided on.
You would like to think so at this stage... but it's still the AFL...

Pretty incredible the amount of good news coming from the club after winning the spoon last year :)

so besides this quote and the Dare sponsorship, what incredible news is there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so besides this quote and the Dare sponsorship, what incredible news is there?
25,000 members before Christmas for the first time in our history was pretty incredible, wouldn't you say?

And the rumour was that we were fighting for Mitsubishi AND Audi, expecting one of them to fall through. Audi did, and have gone to the Hawks, while we get Mitsubishi. Personally, I think that's a better brand mix, for all concerned.

No Issues with:

• underage girls
  • under height people
  • under performing coaches

Lots of:

• Positive new stories
  • Talented young players
  • Positive business developments

Honestly a very positive beginning to a new era at the saints.
nah, i i meant other stuff that we are not aware of, becuase it appears that people are saying that things are in the pipeline, but noone knows .

According to the Red, White and Black website we did a pretty good job on our detective work on the Dare sponsorship (stkildathunda & MilneMagic that means you!).
Apparently Lion (who owns Dare) is in turn owned (via Kirin Holdings) by Mitsubishi.
Have we come full circle now?

Last edited:
The Saints Twitter account and website both stated that the white jumper today would be our 2015 clash strip, it had Dare on one side and LEDified on the other (like our black top), I think that's that for season 2015 sponsors.

That being said, shouldn't they have rotated the 'other' spot on the jumper with another 2nd tier sponsor, or given it all to Dare?

The Saints Twitter account and website both stated that the white jumper today would be our 2015 clash strip, it had Dare on one side and LEDified on the other (like our black top), I think that's that for season 2015 sponsors.

That being said, shouldn't they have rotated the 'other' spot on the jumper with another 2nd tier sponsor, or given it all to Dare?
Ledified didn't get announced until round 2 in 2013 so there's still hope.
http://www.saints.com.au/news/2013-04-02/saints-look-to-bright-future-with-ledified

Remove this Banner Ad

Back