Sri Lanka v England 7 ODI's

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor took his chance and made a score but Hale-storm didnt produce . I hope they give him more chances ,but I wager he will be out for the next match.

Just tuned in... England's playing strip looks quite weird - like they forgot their playing kit and had to wear their training shirts.

How England are in this is beyond me!

Two extra overs worth of balls is pathetic for an international standard cricket side. One things for sure, England will be out quick smart if they don't pick up there games. Who are the Poms missing? Anderson playing ODI cricket? Cook +(although Nasser thinks Hales should play over the skipper - lol). Bell is a lock?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How England are in this is beyond me!

Two extra overs worth of balls is pathetic for an international standard cricket side. One things for sure, England will be out quick smart if they don't pick up there games. Who are the Poms missing? Anderson playing ODI cricket? Cook +(although Nasser thinks Hales should play over the skipper - lol). Bell is a lock?

Broad and Anderson are missing.

Id get Bresnan back in. Its clear that Stokes and Woakes arent up to the job .

Broad and Anderson are missing.

Id get Bresnan back in. Its clear that Stokes and Woakes arent up to the job .

Forgot about those two (Broad & Bresnan). Despite workmanlike, Bresnan is a crucial part in this line up.

That top order really needs to sort itself out though.

1. Moeen Ali
2. Ali Cook
3. James Taylor
4. James Taylor
5. Joe Root
6. Eoin Morgan
7. Jos Butler
8. Tim Bresnan
9. Stuart Broad
10. James Andersen
11. Steven Finn

12. Alex Hales

Forgot about those two (Broad & Bresnan). Despite workmanlike, Bresnan is a crucial part in this line up.

That top order really needs to sort itself out though.

1. Moeen Ali
2. Ali Cook
3. James Taylor
4. James Taylor
5. Joe Root
6. Eoin Morgan
7. Jos Butler
8. Tim Bresnan
9. Stuart Broad
10. James Andersen
11. Steven Finn

12. Alex Hales

The problem is ,every time we start a new ODI series we have no plan. The selectors just make it up as they go along .

It pains me to see and hear a bloke with a thick Irish accent captaining England. Ireland would probably be a better ODI side than England at the moment if they had Morgan and Rankin back.

James Taylor gives me Joe Root-ish vibes. Hope Davey has him in his sights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back