Sri Lanka v England 7 ODI's

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder how much of a difference Broad and Anderson would make to the side. Really the only two that are out
I'd still say the best English 11 right now would be

1. Hales
2. Ali
3. Root
4. Pietersen
5. Morgan
6. Bopara
7. Butler
8. Woakes
9. Broad
10. Anderson
11. Jordan/Tredwell (depending on wicket)
12. Taylor

Realistically though KP wont be near the side (is still one of their most talented players at age 32) so Taylor could be swapped for him

Wonder how much of a difference Broad and Anderson would make to the side. Really the only two that are out
I'd still say the best English 11 right now would be

1. Hales
2. Ali
3. Root
4. Pietersen
5. Morgan
6. Bopara
7. Butler
8. Woakes
9. Broad
10. Anderson
11. Jordan/Tredwell (depending on wicket)
12. Taylor

Realistically though KP wont be near the side (is still one of their most talented players at age 32) so Taylor could be swapped for him

Eoin Morgan, best XI on talent, but he's form has been horseshit lately, should give someone else a go for the last ODI.

We have done a certain amount of experimenting on this tour ,but the only man who should be dropped is not getting dropped.. Cook!!

Bloody excellent to see Chandimal back in some good form, far too talented a player to be struggling as much as he has done over the past year. Perera is one of the best finishers going around too. If these guys can compliment Kumar, Jayawardene and Dilshan at the world cup, I'd expect them to be a huge chance of taking it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back