St Kilda Players' 2015 Highlight Videos - (7/2/2016 - Tim Membrey)

Remove this Banner Ad

Membrey looks like he has the tools, just needs to be more consistent over 4 quarters. Still an exciting prospect.

He's played only 13 AFL games (12 with the Saints). Sometimes I think we fans are a little unrealistic in our expectations. I think he has huge upside, hopefully he'll get a little more game time this season.

Didn't have my laptop the past 2 days, Rossy's vid will be out tomorrow or tonight (along with videos of Elliot Yeo and Luke Shuey from the Eagles).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the update, just curious why Yeo and Shuey??

I'm trying to expand and get around to a few more clubs and hopefully get 2 vids done for most clubs before the start of the season. Some may have noticed I made two videos for Bontempelli and Stringer and posted them on the Dogs board about a week ago. despite starting as purely a St Kilda focus channel I'm enjoying getting around to a couple from other clubs as well and plan to have regular general AFL videos made throughout the season as well as St Kilda ones, so making a couple of highlights videos for each club will help expand that audience :thumbsu:

Gah. Think I can get more footage of Ross by re-watching the round 21 game vs Geelong in particular which was one of his better ones. So until I get around to that I'll get a video of Jimmy Webster in the works, which shouldn't take too long seeing as I'm pretty sure I marked down a bunch of videos already with Webster's footage and there's likely a decent enough chunk to make a solid video there.
Apologies for the constant delays, things have gotten especially busy over the past couple of weeks but they should settle down soon!

Gah. Think I can get more footage of Ross by re-watching the round 21 game vs Geelong in particular which was one of his better ones. So until I get around to that I'll get a video of Jimmy Webster in the works, which shouldn't take too long seeing as I'm pretty sure I marked down a bunch of videos already with Webster's footage and there's likely a decent enough chunk to make a solid video there.
Apologies for the constant delays, things have gotten especially busy over the past couple of weeks but they should settle down soon!
Ross's last 5 games should have some highlights (y)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back