Movie Star Wars - Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

It is piggish to want a character to die a painful death just because you found her boring.
not boring, despicable.
i can want anything i wabt from a non real character....rey topless, snoke not dead, luke to not be a green milk freak, yoda to get zapped the fck outta the galaxy, rey to be a palpatine clone, finn to not be force sensitive, phasma to be alive and kick his ass, rose to burn, etc.

not boring, despicable.
i can want anything i wabt from a non real character....rey topless, snoke not dead, luke to not be a green milk freak, yoda to get zapped the fck outta the galaxy, rey to be a palpatine clone, finn to not be force sensitive, phasma to be alive and kick his ass, rose to burn, etc.
Yeah wanting to see Rey top less is also allowed to be piggish. If I want all the black characters lynched that's still a racist sentiment, claiming it doesn't count because they're just characters doesn't fly.

Exactly a character and people have been abhorrent in the abuse of the individual over the character.

"A long and painful death" were your words for a "******* character" seems you are more emotional about it than what you're trying to push.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
i said rose not kelly tranh. some if you guys have your heads so far up your asses over all the things you guys debate about that you mistakenly take a character as the real life person. i understand your mistake. but im still loling.

Yeah wanting to see Rey top less is also allowed to be piggish. If I want all the black characters lynched that's still a racist sentiment, claiming it doesn't count because they're just characters doesn't fly.
if you said....i want all the black characters lynched....then you probably have a racist leaning to your comment.

however, i simply said rose to die horribly. no mention of asian, or female. so you cannot infer such at me.

stop trying to spin it now so you dont look stupid, admit you guys erred mistaking what was said.

i said rose not kelly tranh. some if you guys have your heads so far up your asses over all the things you guys debate about that you mistakenly take a character as the real life person. i understand your mistake. but im still loling.

It doesn't change what I said.

An actual character, not an evil one, and you are wishing a long and painful death on it. Not us with our heads up our asses.

That's some weird sick thing you got going on there.

if you said....i want all the black characters lynched....then you probably have a racist leaning to your comment.

however, i simply said rose to die horribly. no mention of asian, or female. so you cannot infer such at me.

stop trying to spin it now so you dont look stupid, admit you guys erred mistaking what was said.
Huh? All I said was it's crap to want a character to die painfully. Stop trying to spin your comment as something it wasn't.

The fact you've gotten so defensive about this says it all.

why does the character have to be evil to wish death on them?

some people too in star wars fandom are lovers of the empire and the sith (i am) and i always want to see the bad guys beat up or kill the good guys. and thats ok, you know other fans dont personally attack another fan for being pro-empire/sith and loving it when the good guys suffer.

Rewrites for this have blown out the movie schedule into 2019. Not just a couple of scenes - Mark Hamill hasn’t even done shooting for it yet. Two months extra worth of filming.

What’s the bet that they’ve done scenes with the extras that tell one story (the bullshit flashback garbage and Reylo that sounds like a ****ing kid wrote it) and then are doing a completely different story with just the principle actors in the rewrites where the actual dialogue takes place and the meat of the story actually happens? And they will cut both scenes together.

Huh? All I said was it's crap to want a character to die painfully. Stop trying to spin your comment as something it wasn't.

The fact you've gotten so defensive about this says it all.
No spin. Been quite straight forward.

I gave my opinion on your comment and nothing you have said changes that opinion.

The only one firing up here is you.

Posts like yours and many others we see these days makes me thankful characters such as Ripley and Princess Lea were created all those years ago.

If they had been created now people would go on their anti sjw rants about them.

leia and ripley are not meta sjws.
rose is tho.
On the one hand, you say your opinions have nothing to do with sex or race, then you add the bolded.

For the record, the character of Rose isn't even the most annoying in Star Wars, so wishing some kind of slow painful death is silly. Particularly in light of the real abuse Kelly Tranh has received for playing a role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rewrites for this have blown out the movie schedule into 2019. Not just a couple of scenes - Mark Hamill hasn’t even done shooting for it yet. Two months extra worth of filming.

What’s the bet that they’ve done scenes with the extras that tell one story (the bullshit flashback garbage and Reylo that sounds like a ******* kid wrote it) and then are doing a completely different story with just the principle actors in the rewrites where the actual dialogue takes place and the meat of the story actually happens? And they will cut both scenes together.
still should be enough material for a teaser trailer to hit during half time of an NFL game around christmas

Rose is annoying and stupid, though I think wishing her a painful death is a tad over the top.

On the one hand, you say your opinions have nothing to do with sex or race, then you add the bolded.

For the record, the character of Rose isn't even the most annoying in Star Wars, so wishing some kind of slow painful death is silly. Particularly in light of the real abuse Kelly Tranh has received for playing a role.

To be fair SJWs has nothing to do with gender or race.

If he'd said "Mary Sue" you'd have had slightly more of a case.

Nah she is.

To be fair SJWs has nothing to do with gender or race.

If he'd said "Mary Sue" you'd have had slightly more of a case.
Mary Sue doesn’t either.

Mary Sue doesn’t either.

Well a "Mary Sue" is inherently female, so it does. SJW as a concept has nothing to do with gender and race as a criticism. It's broader.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back