Media State of the List

Remove this Banner Ad

The Demons are the epitome of B-grade posting in the sense that no-one there posts more than they need to to be certified A-grade, but you would claw to have at least a half-dozen of them at your club.

Should note I have asked at least a half-dozen of them to leave and they continue to turn me down. I think Eth is into some weird voodoo brainwashing cult magic. I just can't prove it because he never frowns.

The Demons are the epitome of B-grade posting in the sense that no-one there posts more than they need to to be certified A-grade, but you would claw to have at least a half-dozen of them at your club.
That's a good way of putting what I was getting at. Is it a completely good thing though? In my opinion, you need 2-3 standouts.

haha and that means what to me?

That your club board is a cesspool. I would have thought that was pretty obvious...

That's a good way of putting what I was getting at. Is it a completely good thing though? In my opinion, you need 2-3 standouts.
Maybe thorne would be a standout if he wasn't dropped before the finals started. Who made that decision? How does this work? I'd be furious if I could process my emotions with regards to whatever this is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should note I have asked at least a half-dozen of them to leave and they continue to turn me down. I think Eth is into some weird voodoo brainwashing cult magic. I just can't prove it because he never frowns.
One day you'll unite with them.

All of them. :D

Maybe thorne would be a standout if he wasn't dropped before the finals started. Who made that decision? How does this work? I'd be furious if I could process my emotions with regards to whatever this is.
Basically the game is simulated randomly on a program and your name represents a player. The fact that you weren't active via posting and being generally active around the league meant that your captain didn't see you as being worthy of having a spot in the team.

I go for Collingwood you dolt

wait-good-point_o_1144675.jpg

backpedaling34.jpg

It was the first one I've read. First impressions count and yours wasn't great.
Do yourself a favour and go back and read the rest then. Noobz has done an outstanding job so far

They have at least three standouts, and you could draw some eerie similarities between the Demons and the Bandits, and maybe even the Hawks:

One established captain who has been around, seemingly, for ages and is all class (usually):

Eth, Gee Dub, IMS

One younger poster who is the face of the club:

Footypie, Beng, Karny

One older poster who has been there for ages who flies in and under of the league's radar at their own accord:

Logger, beez, Tarks

I still think, post-for-post, Eth is the quintessential Sweet FA poster. He's funny, likable, antagonistic when he needs to be, he's excellent with stats and he is one of the premier elegant writers on here, not to mention his playing career is decorated to the hills so few players can claim he's "s**t". In fact, the problem is that he is so damn charming, it means nobody ever actually calls him out on his low "activity", not in the way they do with Gee Dub or IMS.

Footypie and Logger are beyond brilliant.

I'd say the Demons, now with a premiership, are the one club everyone else aspires to be. They're like Jazz - you have to read the posts their not posting to fully appreciate them.

Good enough for me. Back off guys hes stated he wants to be a Furies player ;)

Basically the game is simulated randomly on a program and your name represents a player. The fact that you weren't active via posting and being generally active around the league meant that your captain didn't see you as being worthy of having a spot in the team.
Nobody tells thorne what to do.

They're like Jazz - you have to read the posts their not posting to fully appreciate them.
Pfft. I can do that at home.

Our biggest problem is lack of presence outside of match threads. We know this.

Eth should still be A grade. Never wastes a post.

lanky_wes was very good in match threads this season, but needs to venture out into the wider SFA. Should still be in the B grade category.

I was very impressed with the development of Smartys Power this season. I think he'll take his game to the next level next season.

We have struggled to recruit and the leadership group is trying very hard to bring in fresh blood for next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back