Steven Motlop in our sights

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benny said nothing of the sort. Jon Ralph mentioned in the Hun and KB asked Benny about it. Benny flat batted it as you'd expect.

Benny stated that we are into him big time on SEN and then Dimma storms out of a pressa after constant questions about Rance and resigning...says that contracted players should be off limits until their contract ends...lmaooo...sheeesh Dimma

He didn't say "we are into him big time" haha, Benny said we're interested in all players that can improve our list. In fairness to Dimma he'd already addressed the questions regarding Rance minutes earlier and then when it was raised again he became frustrated.

KB was high fiving after talking to Benny..tipping there is a reason, ie Benny didnt deny it..;)
Correct he didn't deny it, nor did he openly raise it or talk about it the way you're suggesting.

But, certainly appears we're into him.

I am suggesting we are into him big time...Like WTF are you suggesting FFS?
Redread your op, you said that Benny said we're into him big time when he said nothing of the sort....

The presser was strange.
Mudrats the lot of em.
Disgrace the way they hounded Dimma about what is The Richmond way.
Farkin jerks.

That's one thing when we win a flag I will bear my backside at the front of the HUN offices.

LOL

Watch the full presser. Went for nearly 8 minutes. He answered 2 questions about Rance. Said why would you not offer big money for him, he is a gun but I am confident he will stay. Then was asked the same question and he said we should not really talk about players still in contract, then the same reporter asked again and thats when dimma said turn it up and left.

130.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL

Watch the full presser. Went for nearly 8 minutes. He answered 2 questions about Rance. Said why would you not offer big money for him, he is a gun but I am confident he will stay. Then was asked the same question and he said we should not really talk about players still in contract, then the same reporter asked again and thats when dimma said turn it up and left.
We should all throw in and get Dimma an RFC themed taser for w***er reporters :)

Very interesting. Wonder where the rumour came from in the first place?
Personally I'd be stoked if we signed him...is he a free agent?
He's become really consistent and averages over a goal per game and is super quick. Also averaging 3 tackles per game this season which is decent.
Would slot in nicely I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back