Suns must pay for Eade, says McGuire

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you need to admit that you're hard and fast with the truth. You accused Eddie of stating that GC indulged in outrageous behaviour. Clearly he said nothing of the sort.

Disappointing that now you've been found out you're trying to weasel out of it with deflections.
If you don't reckon that outburst was tantamount to outrage then we certainly aren't on the same page. Perhaps you need to be threatened with litigation to grasp the seriousness of such a threat. I grant you it could have been mock outrage as the loudmouth is good at theatre.

As I suggested - none so blind as those who won't see.

If you don't reckon that outburst was tantamount to outrage then we certainly aren't on the same page. Perhaps you need to be threatened with litigation to grasp the seriousness of such a threat. I grant you it could have been mock outrage as the loudmouth is good at theatre.

As I suggested - none so blind as those who won't see.

So he never said it?

I do agree he is good at theatre and creating hype around something - appears to have worked if this thread is anything to go by. I'm still not entirely sure what the big deal is, hasn't compo been paid previously and if so why the hate towards Eddie?

You'd swap Brayshaw for him in a heartbeat.

Wrong, I wouldn't give a squirt of cats piss for either of them, a couple of talking heads all wrapped up in their own piss and importance. Major difference is that one is running a super rich club that runs itself and thinks he's running the AFL and the other is running a battlers club but is acutely aware that he needs the AFL to survive.

So he never said it?

I do agree he is good at theatre and creating hype around something - appears to have worked if this thread is anything to go by. I'm still not entirely sure what the big deal is, hasn't compo been paid previously and if so why the hate towards Eddie?
Okay, one last attempt to spell it out as simply as I can.

McGuire:

(1) Blasted GC over the manner in which they attempted to get Eade to break a contract.

and

(2) Followed up that blast with the threat of litigation.

That is as close to outrage as one can get. End of.

Okay, one last attempt to spell it out as simply as I can.

McGuire:

(1) Blasted GC over the manner in which they attempted to get Eade to break a contract.

and

(2) Followed up that blast with the threat of litigation.

That is as close to outrage as one can get. End of.
No need to attempt to spin it out. It's very clear.
You are being disingenuous in the extreme. You specifically said that Eddie described GC's conduct as outrageous.
You have been found out to have fabricated that claim. He said no such thing.

You have now moved to the position of saying Eddie must be outraged, based on comments he allegedly made. I say " allegedly "', because based on your previous false claims I hesitate to accept what you say at face value.

Just admit you were wrong, instead of dissembling. Come on, it's not that hard. You may then gain a modicum of respect.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back