Competitions Supercoach/ Dreamteam fantasy discussion 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got him in all my fantasy teams. Couldn't justify the price for SC & DT, however, I might regret that decision. Cheaper than Daisy who didn't score that well.

Speaking of Daisy, should I jump off him immediately? I didn't see the game, but what I saw on a talking heads footy show has set alarm bells off in my head. He looked to me like his career might be all but over because of that dodgy ankle. What did you guys think?

Speaking of Daisy, should I jump off him immediately? I didn't see the game, but what I saw on a talking heads footy show has set alarm bells off in my head. He looked to me like his career might be all but over because of that dodgy ankle. What did you guys think?

Was always going to take a while to get into the swing of things.

Might be an idea to jump off him as he won't be scoring at his best from the get-go, but to suggest his career "might be all but over" is not even close to reality.

Stick a fork in him. He's done. Dud recruit :rolleyes:

All this commotion because he kicked 1.3

Seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curnrow to keep up his numbers

why the change in DT average new role? (like is he becoming more aggressive whilst still tagging?) or is this just a blimp

What about Troy Menzel, he's one of your other talented kids.
Likely to have good JS? He's still cheap in SC and I think he looked ok on the weekend, but what are the chances he gets midfield time, as I don't think he'll score overly well when he's sitting up forward all game.
Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back