Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Round 15 : Fighting Furies vs Mount Buller Demons at Punt Road (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Vs_Banner_FF_MBD.png
Welcome back to the Week 15 SFA pregame show. I'm joined by a highly paid ex-player who will provide his expert tips on the Fighting Furies/Mount Buller Demons game at Punt Road.

The Furies have a very impressive forward line with a number of their forwards having kicked a bag of goals this season. If they are given free run this match they will cause the Demons headaches. What should the Demons do to stop them?
The Furies forwards are explosive that's for sure and the Demons need to make sure the Furies forwards are not given a free run.

The Demons forwards shouldn't be ignored though. Rhodesy_Blues is a gun, what Demons forwards should the Furies focus on.
The Furies need to pay attention to the Demons forwards, but they should really focus on Rhodesy_Blues. He is a pistol!

Delivery could be an issue for the Demons though. There are not a lot of prolific ball winners for the Demons, do you think it's due to the Demons changing their lineups often or not enough talent?
I'm not sure if it's due to the constant positional changes or that the Demons aren't good enough. But if I was a Demon forward I'd be a bit concerned about the ball coming in.

Eagleoz83 is being spoken about as winning both the OkeyJoke and Mobbs medals this season. I'm sure he'd say medals are nice, but he would like team success. Do you think his hot form will result in another standout game this week?
Ummm, I'm not too sure, but a lot of people think he will take home some individual awards this season.

I'm tipping the Furies in this game. Who is your tip?
Furies for me.

I had a feeling you'd say that.​
The following is a community announcement for all SFA captains
When submitting your teams this week, please submit them with the title OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET. Also tag loopy_cam.

Good preview to what should be a better match, Broken.

Only thing is, it ignores the fact that we've alternated wining and not winning for the past five weeks and are coming off a loss, whereas the Furies are alternating not winning with...uhh, not winning. ;)

At first I was like, oh no the Furies killed us last time.

But then I was like, oh lol they haven't won for 5 games.

And then I was like OH LOL SANCHEZ IS THEIR CAPTAIN!!!!

At first I was like, oh no the Furies killed us last time.

But then I was like, oh lol they haven't won for 5 games.

And then I was like OH LOL SANCHEZ IS THEIR CAPTAIN!!!!
As long as there's free KFC on arrival, I don't mind...

Lol Duller demonz ermagerd
One, who are you, and two, could you translate your response to this into English for the convenience of those who happen to read it?

Furies aren't gonna know what hit them.

This team is finely tuned. We rack up the footy and we put them through the middle.

Deestroy to come back in this week.

Some on the fringe include Crimson Azure Wickzki vWestCoast Roo182 and hdecure

C'mon fellas get involved!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One, who are you, and two, could you translate your response to this into English for the convenience of those who happen to read it?
Lol, I think people would have more difficulty understanding Jack Watt's and the word 3 Votes in one sentence.

Lol, I think people would have more difficulty understanding Jack Watt's and the word 3 Votes in one sentence.
Demetriou didn't last night. And neither will boncer when he reads out my name instead, flicking back to this round. That is, if Eagleoz83 and Grockadoc aren't hogging the footy to no match effect.

Demetriou didn't last night. And neither will boncer when he reads out my name instead, flicking back to this round. That is, if Eagleoz83 and Grockadoc aren't hogging the footy to no match effect.

To no match effect? Mate, I've been impacting the scoreboard. That's match effect.

Leaving nothing on the table this game, all or nothing. Beware Furies.

That's the spirit, no point in saving ourselves for finals if we don't make it.

We know what we have to do. We've already proven we can play and beat the best we just have to keep our confidence up and put in the blood, sweat & tears to make victory possible on Monday.

Red & Blue forever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back