Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Round 15 : Fighting Furies vs Mount Buller Demons at Punt Road (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

You can be honest here.. come on fess up, you loved it.

It's pretty common knowledge that my scrotum hair is styled in the shape of Abe Lincoln's beard
I am being honest, nothing to confess, nope never did it. Hahahaha that's quite disgusting

Eth I beleive you need to introduce some of us. It appears alot of your boys don't know who we are. I mean I know cooney as the resident cheerleader, and quivoror as you're loyal henchman but maybe we could break down those superficial barriers and form a deeper relationship. :hearts:
You're a pretty s**t captain, I have to say. :hearts:

That seems to be the only thing you guys at Mt Buller ever seem to say. You guys need to spread the love.:hearts:
Considering the lives of so many chickens cut so short as a result of you and your club's dietary habits as promoted in your avatar...right back at you. :)

Furies for the spoon! Let's make this dynasty of s**t happen Dees!

3 flags in 4 seasons! Furies are the new Richmond, only Chris Newman has got to be a better captain than Filthy Sanchez, anybody is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nope, unlike you, I have the support of my team and it makes my life a whole lot easier. CaptainBlood 17 provides the rag on a stick, Cutty brings in his fine selection of lady friends, the Furies are a very well oiled unit.( Both our chicken and our women)
To be fair, there ain't much to oil together. ;)

Lanky Wes I just noticed you're little tag says "team captain."

Is this a new chapter in the never ending struggle for the demons' captaincy?
Rhodesy's not exactly a debutant, nor will J.Watts happen to poll three votes on Monday.

Looks like its the demons against Filthy Sanchez and Nuffers at the moment. Are the rest of the furies to scared to come out?

1244962_o.gif

GAHH will this ever let me tag captain blood 17????

I wish I was as smart as Claypigeon :(

Been having issues tagging players with spaces all season. .. has gotten worse lately too (java errors). .. No wonder us Gumbies can't win and the furies are in a form slump when we fail at tagging and let the opposition run riot. .. ;)

Lanky Wes I just noticed you're little tag says "team captain."

Is this a new chapter in the never ending struggle for the demons' captaincy?
Interesting, yesterday it said rookie so something like that. Im not even really sure how you change it. Maybe it's just cause I try to set an example on the field with my bone crunching tackles and silky skills :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back