Roys FC (sweet FA) Sweet FA Season 17 : Roys FFC Broken medal count - Friday 11th April 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

lroy.png

Every Roys FFC player, present and past, is getting a free plane ride - Oprah style (check under your seats) - for the crowning of the Season 17 Broken Medalist on Friday the 11th of April.

BrokenMedal.png

Other awards will be presented during the day, these will be:
* The Good Ole Roys Participation Plaque (Best posters as voted on by teammates)
* Royboy2 award (most consistent poster)
* PTizzle award (Best first year player)
* Itsmyshow award (Most prolific/spammiest player)
* flea29 award (Biggest improver)
* Yippyio award (leading goalkicker)

The venue for this count has been generously provided by the outgoing Roys who have teed up the Las Vegas Convention center for this prestigious event. They have even teed up comedian Eddie Murphy to help Broken host this night.

When told he was hosting the Broken Medal count Mr Murphy responded with "Ha Ha Ha very funny mother *er!"​

Last edited:

You may have won the Good Ole Roys if had excepted your votes. Unfortunately I couldn't accept this.
5-pantskyle
4-pantskyle
3-pantskyle
2-pantskyle
1-pantskyle

I was excellent when I came back.:p

You may have won the Good Ole Roys if had excepted your votes. Unfortunately I couldn't accept this.
5-pantskyle
4-pantskyle
3-pantskyle
2-pantskyle
1-pantskyle

Hey that's just like my "How To Vote Card,"except mine looks like this:
5-3KZ is Football
4-3KZ is Football
3-3KZ is Football
2-3KZ is Football
1-3KZ is Football

I've had two thousand printed and enlisted the support of a few mates to hand them out on the night. If you see Peter Slipper, Craig Thompson or Troy Buswell, don't forget to take a card and if you have time, stop and have a quick chat. Each has been a little down in the dumps lately and could do with a little cheering up.

Don't forget, vote early and vote often.

Is Reardo bringing his parents?

Apparently they will be there. They are taking a two week break from a documentary Reardo is making on them called
The Curious Case of Reardo's Parents. Something to do with aging backwards.

gu1743.JPG

It's hard to believe they are in their late eighties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I am still presenting the Royboy2 award, can we make it early on in the night.

Otherwise who knows my drunken speech/ramble/tirade could go on for

We'll just turn your mic off.

If I am still presenting the Royboy2 award, can we make it early on in the night.

Otherwise who knows my drunken speech/ramble/tirade could go on for
It's fine. Just wake us up (with a nice cup of tea) when you're finished.

Last edited:
I'm here - but solo, as usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back