Roast Sydney Swans Attacking Collingwood Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't worry about it TD, it's probably for the best ...

(1) Many of our fans probably would boo him.

(2) There's probably some history there with our president that our president would prefer not to be reminded of.

(3) Our supporter base at ANZ is probably the only Swans' home game that their fans would be incapable of drowning out opposition boos (not that I think that many Collingwood fans would boo him)

(4) Swans never really felt that ANZ was their home ground. The Swans giving Goodes a farewell at ANZ would be like us giving Maxwell a farewell at Etihad.

Last edited:
And here's what Dave is on about, (part of it anyway)...
Swans to bypass Magpies farewell for Goodes
THE Sydney Swans will block Collingwood fans from booing Adam Goodes one final time by not staging his farewell lap of honour in their round one home match against the Magpies. Instead of a potentially controversial tribute at ANZ Stadium...

goodes has retired, was a champion of the game and no matter what we think of him as a person
there is no reason to boo him now

I thought it was the West Australian, Carlton, Richmond, St Kilda, South Aussies and Geelong supporters who Boo'ed Adam?
We boo everyone equally don't we???
And I'm also glad to hear we're still playing them at ANZ......don't wanna play on that toy ground at the SCG where Buddy can kick goals from CHB:thumbsu:

I thought it was the West Australian, Carlton, Richmond, St Kilda, South Aussies and Geelong supporters who Boo'ed Adam?
We boo everyone equally don't we???
And I'm also glad to hear we're still playing them at ANZ......don't wanna play on that toy ground at the SCG where Buddy can kick goals from CHB:thumbsu:

Don't forget Hawthorn, they started the mess :p

This is more of a spin by the HS than any slight by Sydney themselves. Attack the shitty journalism instead IMO

Spin from the HS? Nooooooooooo?
Lol....crickets over...its time for BS footy journalism to be ramped up again and guess who it will always target first?

Good Old Collingwood forever!

Have to make Money and Clicks Some How;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is Disgusting and Discriminating to think only Collingwood Fans would Boo the Princess Adam Goodes

I haven't read the article but I'm pretty sure we'd be the only team with a chance do boo if his send off is at round one.

goodes has retired, was a champion of the game and no matter what we think of him as a person
there is no reason to boo him now

Really? I feel there's always a reason to boo a s**t person. Glad Round 1 won't be the fairwell match, it's already going to be all about Franklin's comeback, we don't need Goodes' bullshit involved too. Just like the Geelong game was all about Menzel and we pumped them, we'll do the same to the Swans.

Really? I feel there's always a reason to boo a s**t person. Glad Round 1 won't be the fairwell match, it's already going to be all about Franklin's comeback, we don't need Goodes' bullshit involved too. Just like the Geelong game was all about Menzel and we pumped them, we'll do the same to the Swans.
wether or not l think he is a s**t person I would not boo him now. he is retied a great of the game and disserves that, sorry
that you and others feel that way.

wether or not l think he is a s**t person I would not boo him now. he is retied a great of the game and disserves that, sorry
that you and others feel that way.

I think there's merit to both yours and Ed's POV. For instance Goodes is a s**t person, but I wouldn't boo him because I've never really understood why people do that when they're there to support their team.

He's a champion and always will be a champion. Certainly haven't booed him or hated him.

Our supporter base in the cheer squad are a bunch of ferals.

I think there's merit to both yours and Ed's POV. For instance Goodes is a s**t person, but I wouldn't boo him because I've never really understood why people do that when they're there to support their team.
l just don't get booing him on a day the swans are honouring him. how would we feel if other clubs did this to us when swan retires.
l will keep my thoughts on goodes to my self as we have already had this discussion

l just don't get booing him on a day the swans are honouring him. how would we feel if other clubs did this to us when swan retires.
l will keep my thoughts on goodes to my self as we have already had this discussion
Exactly, If Carlton rallied together to boo Maxy or Didak when they were being honoured TD would have one of these open having a go at them. Its just pathetic and stupid too boo someone thats being sent off.

Haven't read the article, so don't know if a date has been set, but the cynic in me says this is a fair chance:

2013 Indigenous round:
- Goodes points out a 13 year girl in the crowd

2015 Indigenous round:
- Goodes pretends to throw a spear at opposition supporters

2016 Sir Doug Nicholls round:

Friday May 27
Sydney Swans v North Melbourne at SCG (7.50pm)

Goodes lap of the SCG?

580e21c342a04de2b29f11592beff852.jpg

I've found the safe haven for Adam's farewell

P4Ll9it.jpg

can someone with connections to his camp pass this on, along with my warm wishes of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back