Preview Sydney vs GWS - Who are the 5 most hated players in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and considering we beat them in round 1 with no Warner or Papley, no reason for all the negativity.
I know GWS don’t have a lot of fans but I find the thought of one of them reading the pathetic gloom and doom on this thread quite excruciating.

FFS everybody get a grip! Of course it’s not a guaranteed four points, but sheesh! We’re gunning for top four, remember. Are we up to it or not?

I know GWS don’t have a lot of fans but I find the thought of one of them reading the pathetic gloom and doom on this thread quite excruciating.

FFS everybody get a grip! Of course it’s not a guaranteed four points, but sheesh! We’re gunning for top four, remember. Are we up to it or not?
I still remember the elimination final last year.

We went in hot favourites.

So has anyone tried cream cheese + singles on a cheese toastie?
Angry Gordon Ramsay GIF by PeacockTV

GWS are such losers, they definitely rested blokes last week to get them up for this game. Shocking club
Personally, I think their Raison d'être is to act as a feeder club for Melbourne teams and f*#$ Sydney over as much as they can. So resting players for the Swans match is par for the course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

worried about this game. They'll try to use their physicality to intimidate and beat us, it's a massive danger game imo
If we can get beat up by GWS, we're not winning finals anyway. When we've got Mills, Parker, Warner, Rowy, Papley in midfield, that's not a midfield that lacks physicality, or at least it shouldn't. We've got Fox or Rampe to play on Greene, neither should be wilting. Buddy, Amartey, Reid, Heeney, Hayward, Clarke up forward, none of them should be taking a backward step (unless it's to wrench a Giants defender off the ball).

No reason why we don't have the players to make them fear us.

Last edited:
GWS @ $4 is outrageous.

This game will be decided in single figures.
4.50 this morning. But yes ridiculous. Just for the fact their win loss against us and their ability to play a brand against us that suggests they are playing for a premiership. Make no mistake at some stage tomorrow we will trail them. It’s weather we can head them is the question.

I'm tipping Heeney to regain form this week. We've had a few other forwards come back into form recently. Now his turn. 4 and 3 goals in his last two matches on them (Parker kicked 5 in the latter, but probably not getting replicated). They had no answer in the Elim Final when he turned it on.

Actually hoping that Cunningham is our medi-sub tomorrow. I know much of the talk has been about JPK, and I agree that he's very suited to the medi-sub role, but I'd argue Cunningham's case is even stronger.

We have a lot of those small/medium defenders who can also play in other positions (Florent midfield, Lloyd wing, Fox the ultimate utility). Cunningham would be just another option we could use because of his versatility (small defender/wing/forward). Freedom to move magnets around should someone go down. Not to mention there aren't the lingering questions over how he can perform over 4 quarters at the highest level like there are over JPK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back