Competition Teamworks Performance - Design an AFL clash jumper *Win a custom footy jumper*

Remove this Banner Ad

All my designs:
#1:
selves.png

#2:
2uqnmmh.png

#3:
156rgwl.png

#4:
2e3ba5v.png

#5:
2q9gi9k.png

People aren't submitting new entries. They're collating their entries together so they're in the one spot. Like I'm about to do now. :)

RichmondClash.png
PortClash.png
GCClash.png
WCclash.png
MelbourneClash.png

Hardly. I'm a "hybrid" designer: I use the Paint templates but use Photoshop techniques to do my designs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why wouldn't you just use a photoshop template??

The Photoshop templates don't open correctly in my old version of Paint Shop Pro. And I can't be bothered learning a new set of skills just to design footy jumpers, when my old skills do a pretty good job.

So yeah, while my output looks like a Paint job, it's done using layers, fill tools, contrast adjustment etc, which are all in PSP.

If you can find version 4.12, get it - the shareware version keeps working past the evaluation period. There are a few "other sources" for more recent versions... but they aren't legal...

Does anyone know what time the winner is announced?

Don't know, but I'm really looking forward to it!!!

I guess they don't want to rush into the decision 'cause they're giving away a free jersey.

Yes very true dont think my designs are good enough but have really enjoyed the comp

Here are all my entries:

Number one, Essendon:
pvl3c.gif

Number two, GWS Giants:
312a9gi.png

Entry number three, West Coast:
2r47y3r.png

My fourth entry, Richmond:

59ypep.png

Entry number five, Western Bulldogs:

20fywjs.png

Remove this Banner Ad