Competition Teamworks Performance - Design an AFL clash jumper *Win a custom footy jumper*

Remove this Banner Ad

ANd the WINNER is BennyW version of the big v jumper and the city sky line in the backround.
Fantastic amount of entrys and great quality.
Please let us know if you agree or disagree with the WINNING design.

From TWP Facebook.

No disrespect, and not taking anything away from BennyW (and certainly not me having a whinge or me saying I should of won, the opposite in fact) but I could understand if some designers on here felt annoyed by the result given that the competition brief said, "For this competition we are going to have you guys design a new clash jumper for any AFL side." Victoria not being an AFL side.

Don't crucify me for this thought, it is only an opinion. Anyway, well done to the winner.

Great Work BennyW

No disrespect, and not taking anything away from BennyW (and certainly not me having a whinge or me saying I should of won, the opposite in fact) but I could understand if some designers on here felt annoyed by the result given that the competition brief said, "For this competition we are going to have you guys design a new clash jumper for any AFL side." Victoria not being an AFL side.

Don't crucify me for this thought, it is only an opinion. Anyway, well done to the winner.

Though a great and deserving design won, I'd have to agree.

If I knew we were able to do state designs as well I would have thrown together some NSW/ACT designs as well.

Anyone know how much it is to get the jumper made up anyway? I don't barrack for the Tigers but I don't mind them - certainly an easy team to like (unlike Collingwood), and if the price is right I wouldn't mind getting either of these Richmond ones made up as I quite like the design and would be good as a training jumper.

RICH-Clash-4.jpg

RICH-Clash-6.jpg

Yeah was going to say that aswell it did say in the breif create an AFL Clash guernsey comp and there has already been a state guernsey comp. Anyway doesn't really matter a great design won and well done BennyW

Nice work Benny, I'll be looking for this jersey if I ever play you in footy :D:p One of the few that didn't breach copyright laws :)

BTW here's the winning design for those who haven't seen it...
Big V Clash, is this elibable ??
BTW the grey bit is a silhouette of the Melbourne Skyline :D
TWP-Clash-comp-1-VICTORIA-1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Benny is a well deserved winner, he was the only one who thought out of the box (as far as I'm aware). It didn't say it had to be an AFL Club, just an AFL clash. :thumbsu:

Benny is a well deserved winner, he was the only one who thought out of the box (as far as I'm aware). It didn't say it had to be an AFL Club, just an AFL clash. :thumbsu:

Actually it did:

For this competition we are going to have you guys design a new clash jumper for any AFL side.

Victoria isn't an AFL side it's a state team.

Not taking anything away from Benny, good design and congrats.

Yeah it would be good to see who their favorites were and maybe pick a second winner that is actually an afl team clash:D

Victoria isn't an AFL side it's a state team.

Not taking anything away from Benny, good design and congrats.

^^ This x20.

Let's see a top 5 or top 10 so we can see what the judges were thinking. :):thumbsu:

BRING ON THE NEXT TEAMWORKS COMP :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back