Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Hi guys

I have added a new fun little quick quiz link on my home page, each week during finals and then trough out the off season I'll be adding a short quiz, some easy, some a little more challenging.

Quiz #1 is out now - it's all about the 2015 home and away season. So click the link below, or the link on my homepage, and give it a go. Post your scores here and any feedback. Also happy to take requests for future quizzes. I'll let you know via this thread and via Facebook (ensure you turn notifications from WAFL FootyFacst on) and Twitter when I've uploaded a new quiz.

www.waflfootyfacts.net/quiz.php
Have fun

Hi guys

I have added a new fun little quick quiz link on my home page, each week during finals and then trough out the off season I'll be adding a short quiz, some easy, some a little more challenging.

Quiz #1 is out now - it's all about the 2015 home and away season. So click the link below, or the link on my homepage, and give it a go. Post your scores here and any feedback. Also happy to take requests for future quizzes. I'll let you know via this thread and via Facebook (ensure you turn notifications from WAFL FootyFacst on) and Twitter when I've uploaded a new quiz.

www.waflfootyfacts.net/quiz.php
H

Quiz # 2 is online now - The Sandover Medal Quiz.

Same link as above...

Enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back