Mega Thread The 2015 Season Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohh boyy...wow wee that Gooch article, what a poor, lonely man he is. In related news Bigfooty family I've applied for the Job of Editor of the Advertiser, Im assuming there isn't one currently as no editor in their right mind would 1) let that trash go to print and 2) keep Gooch on the books. Wish me luck, RD.4.E.2015!

Yikes! Rucci should be used to responses like this by now, but...

8-Billy-Madison-quotes.gif

Does anyone else find it odd that the only other candidate he's gone into detail about in his article is one Daniel Kiley who is the one to have put his case forward on BF forums?

Sure, he's gone ahead and set up his own website and all, but would Rucci really have anything else to add to that pathetic article if he wasn't snooping around here for his latest "scoop" to report on?

I think it shows Rucci's true research methods. He'll look up a website and take a few word grabs out of context rather than do some real research and interview a person to find out informaiton

I think it shows Rucci's true research methods. He'll look up a website and take a few word grabs out of context rather than do some real research and interview a person to find out informaiton
19thDan didnt Rucci mention your candidacy in a previous article and got the website wrong? Therefore sending people off to a site that didn't exist?

us seemingly having a closer affiliation with the Age is good to boost our national profile, and also get a more balanced and different view for us supporters.

However, while Rucci is a flog whose opinion matters for nothing he can stir up enough of a following/discussion for his negative press to have some negatives for us given he does have a high profile in SA media. It nothing more it gets the PAP supporters up and about and sprouting the propaganda more and just generally increase a negative vibe about us- even turning positives to negatives.

I think what we need to do is continue to give him little as he doesn't deserve respect.

BUT we should start giving the other Advertiser journalists more information so they can report the facts. Not things we want to keep secret but just enough access to keep our story prominent and accurate. This will ensure we aren't "invisible in our own backyard" or whatever he claims we are while still allowing Rucci to embarrass himself and continue to lose credibility or whatever it is he has left to lose

us seemingly having a closer affiliation with the Age is good to boost our national profile, and also get a more balanced and different view for us supporters.

However, while Rucci is a flog whose opinion matters for nothing he can stir up enough of a following/discussion for his negative press to have some negatives for us given he does have a high profile in SA media. It nothing more it gets the PAP supporters up and about and sprouting the propaganda more and just generally increase a negative vibe about us- even turning positives to negatives.

I think what we need to do is continue to give him little as he doesn't deserve respect.

BUT we should start giving the other Advertiser journalists more information so they can report the facts. Not things we want to keep secret but just enough access to keep our story prominent and accurate. This will ensure we aren't "invisible in our own backyard" or whatever he claims we are while still allowing Rucci to embarrass himself and continue to lose credibility or whatever it is he has left to lose
Disagree - I hope this is a sign we are done with SA print media.

I do agree with you that getting on board with the Age is a great idea to lift our profile and grow interstate.

Disagree - I hope this is a sign we are done with SA print media.

I do agree with you that getting on board with the Age is a great idea to lift our profile and grow interstate.

I assume this has to do with our recent partnership with Domain. They are aligned with Fairfax, who own the Age, whereas the Advertiser is NewsLtd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I have said before I very rarely look at the Advertiser. It is 'journalism' at its lowest form. Trashy crap. I know a guy who started working there as a journalist recently and the poor bugger can barely spell. How they survive I will never know.

The reality is that if you want happiness in your life you need to stop watching the news and stop reading papers. They are deliberately negative in their outlook. The day will come soon when media outlets realise this and start turning towards positive news reporting. Until they do I won't bother.

Having looked at the link provided though I couldn't help but laugh. Poor Rucci is clearly upset that he has been frozen out of the Crows. Personally I think it is great of the club to do this. Rucci is a twat and is the one who has become irrelevant.

I shall continue my happy life and continue to ignore knobends like Rucci. I suggest you join me.

19thDan didnt Rucci mention your candidacy in a previous article and got the website wrong? Therefore sending people off to a site that didn't exist?
Yep, I bought the incorrect domain and redirected it to the right place.

Someone reads The Advertiser - hits on my site are up 500+% today relative Tuesday last week. Whatever your thoughts on them, it certainly isn't something the Club can ignore entirely.

So it's a bit hollow that he writes the correct details after close of vote?
I've seen a lot of crows fans quite negative about Rucci's article, given it is quite negative about the Club. He might've been trying to spare me the association with that negativity while the vote was still running. Or I just happened to fit with the narrative he was trying to shape today. I'm not going to read too much into it.

I've seen a lot of crows fans quite negative about Rucci's article, given it is quite negative about the Club. He might've been trying to spare me the association with that negativity while the vote was still running. Or I just happened to fit with the narrative he was trying to shape today. I'm not going to read too much into it.
No worries. You're a good Man.

A true politician.

Yep, I bought the incorrect domain and redirected it to the right place.

Someone reads The Advertiser - hits on my site are up 500+% today relative Tuesday last week. Whatever your thoughts on them, it certainly isn't something the Club can ignore entirely.

Thanks for this insight. Interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back