Certified Legendary Thread The absolute brilliance that is the C9 commentary team. CC: Brad McNamara

Remove this Banner Ad

It definitely doesn't sound like the typing of someone who isn't.

The person who isn't calm and rational is someone who writes crap saying that I am back and not to let the door hit my arse on the way out.

Ok, I've read that second sentence 4 times and still can't understand what the hell you are talking about, maybe be a bit clearer next time?

Did anyone else notice that just before the end there was a really close LBW shout, given not out, but we got no replay or Hawkeye?

The whole telecast has gone to s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else notice that just before the end there was a really close LBW shout, given not out, but we got no replay or Hawkeye?

The whole telecast has gone to s**t.
I take your point, but it wasn't close at all.

Cricinfo has the Hawkeye projections for every ball if you ever want to look

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I love the Bumble stories. If you haven't seen it, find the one about Geoff Boycott's benefit dinner. Hilarious.

The previous speaker was introduced as having represented Lancashire and England. He only represented England because I was unavailable.

That story?

FFS Brayshaw. Stop telling us how unbelievable Steve Smith is!!!

Apart from it being a little creepy...he hasn't even done anything unbelievable! He's just playing a decent Test innings. What's unbelievable is how s**t every other Australian has been.

when they talk cricket, tactics, technique, facets of cricket its good.

talking s**t, in jokes, showing contempt for the viewer, then its s**t.

Good summary, the issue of course being it's the latter we suffer through 95% of the time. I'm honestly dreading the day Huss starts up with the shenanigans too. Don't you dare make me start disliking the Huss, Ch 9 you campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back