The AFL, the media, and you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about my post brought you to the conclusion it was angry?

I assure you as it was written it was more an astonished derision.
So what. What do you expect to achieve with this thread? Calling us all idiots who can't think for ourselves. Fight the good fight on each point in what ever thread is relevant - man up. What a stupid thread.

So what. What do you expect to achieve with this thread? Calling us all idiots who can't think for ourselves. Fight the good fight on each point in what ever thread is relevant - man up. What a stupid thread.
It's Jade. The key is to never take him seriously, young Jedi.

Could anyone provide some cliff notes?
Jade seems upset we essentially don't believe Bruce Francis. The AFL has played us all for fools in it's desperate agenda to smear and destroy Essendon and Hird.

Jesus Jade... this is "almost" as bad as threatening people with an imaginary spear...

Crowds gunna get you man so you better hope the AFL step in and smooth it over or you might have to take games off...

I have posted, many times on each point. Thank you for reaffirming my manhood for doing so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jade seems upset we essentially don't believe Bruce Francis. The AFL has played us all for fools in it's desperate agenda to smear and destroy Essendon and Hird.

I would, at this point, state that I cannot stand Bruce Francis.

Jesus Jade... this is "almost" as bad as threatening people with an imaginary spear...

Crowds gunna get you man so you better hope the AFL step in and smooth it over or you might have to take games off...

I'm going to be mercilessly booed, and when I am I plan on asking Doss and co for a week off to deal with the anguish.

Coming from an Essendon supporter. Oh, the irony!!

Well four is incorrect. I'd go with average at best. Which means 6 is also incorrect.

The rest, totally correct - though I admit I only liked the post cause you asked so nicely.
I thoroughly enjoyed your rant. I would encourage you to express your views on this important topic more often. Good pacing and leading. A few times there I stopped 'how does he bloody know I was thinking that?!'

You have won me over. I will never troll be critical of Essendon supporters again.

I thoroughly enjoyed your rant. I would encourage you to express your views on this important topic more often. Good pacing and leading. A few times there I stopped 'how does he bloody know I was thinking that?!'

You have won me over. I will never troll be critical of Essendon supporters again.

Donate to The Flight Plan.

These are my translations of the OP for people who value their time:

"I know more than 500 words in English, but I don't quite know how to construct a cohesive point with evidence yet".

"general people have been generally dumb but it's so general that articulating it specifically is beyond me"

"people that don't agree with me have been foolish"

"people who do agree with me have probably been foolish too, why you ask? Because i'm observant"

"I'm smart"

"Essendon are guilty as sin"

I can't actually believe the last one is the one i didn't really tinker with.

Actually, after you finished feeling sorry for yourself, you may want to put that giant IQ to work and check some the 'facts' you presented. Your grip on the facets of this saga seem a little loose.

The message from the AFL is that EFC didn't dope the players but allowed a few unbalanced individuals to rum amok. Naughty 'careless' Essendon, according to AFL House.

Well unlike you, I can think for myself and my interest in this is in spite of the actions of the AFL not because they've whipped me up into a non-thinking frenzy.

You lose all credibility when you make broad sweeping and demonstrably incorrect statements and paint everybody with the same brush. You might try applying your criticisms to yourself and then try again

These are my translations of the OP for people who value their time:

"I know more than 500 words in English, but I don't quite know how to construct a cohesive point with evidence yet".

"general people have been generally dumb but it's so general that articulating it specifically is beyond me"

"people that don't agree with me have been foolish"

"people who do agree with me have probably been foolish too, why you ask? Because i'm observant"

"I'm smart"

"Essendon are guilty as sin"

I can't actually believe the last one is the one i didn't really tinker with.

Hidden in rant: "Essendon are guilty as sin"

Rest of rant: "You are all foolish for knowing 2 years ago what i am now agreeing with - Essendon are guilty as sin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back