FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

haha @ The Truth!
and, next week we'll hear Sam's reaction to Louse and Blake lol

I don't think we'll need a week lol...we haven't seen her face on the telly for a few days now...surely it's time for another dose? :p

The truth lol....well that WOULD be a first now, wouldn't it?

And the drama continues. ..:p

Had to lol at Laurina's "advice for single women" article. .. how about tip 1. DON'T GO ON THE BACHELOR!!!

It's crazy how much money these ppl are making from the Bachelor. lol

I had to laugh when Sam said she was annoyed at Blake and Louise for selling their story...wasn't her face in Women's Day a couple of weeks ago? It's obviously okay for her but not for anyone else....I'm sure she got paid for her "story" too!! :p I felt a bit sorry for her at the start but now it's time for her to stop playing the victim and get over it, I mean it's not like anyone forced her to go on this silly show...:rolleyes: All I know is that if I was as heartbroken as she's claiming to be, I would be off reflecting quietly somewhere, not putting my face in the newspaper every second day...

Maybe she should just go back to her ex lol...at least he's better looking than Blake!! Although one has to wonder why he dumped her in the first place...which is what she (and certain members of her family, from what I hear) claims happened...Ah well. :p

I had to laugh when Sam said she was annoyed at Blake and Louise for selling their story...wasn't her face in Women's Day a couple of weeks ago? It's obviously okay for her but not for anyone else....I'm sure she got paid for her "story" too!! :p I felt a bit sorry for her at the start but now it's time for her to stop playing the victim and get over it, I mean it's not like anyone forced her to go on this silly show...:rolleyes: All I know is that if I was as heartbroken as she's claiming to be, I would be off reflecting quietly somewhere, not putting my face in the newspaper every second day...

Maybe she should just go back to her ex lol...at least he's better looking than Blake!! Although one has to wonder why he dumped her in the first place...which is what she (and certain members of her family, from what I hear) claims happened...Ah well. :p

Me too, I would go somewhere quiet lol

Sam shouldve just gone away quietly after telling us her story on The Project. We don't need to hear her everyday. We get it, Blake dumped you. Besides Sam and Blake were hardly dating, or in a serious relationship. She was delusional to accept his marriage proposal on The Bachelor, lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear....this is all just getting too funny now...:p

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-studded-charity-bash.html#i-d59d0f7e120d90f8

First up, apparently Sam is a "celebrity". Okay then....:rolleyes:

Now also struggling to tell if the ex- is legit or if he's just taking the p*** out of it all too....I must say, my opinion of him is slowly changing - his awful timing/odd sense of humour aside...he actually looks like quite a fun guy to hang out with :cool:

Nah, she just said something along the lines of 'I know you want more kids and I want kids too'. Was pretty horrifying :p

I saw a soccer ball being played with in the "coming up" teasers- I thought she had a soccer ball under there, hence the soccer ball!!!!! :eek::D

Yes!! I think Laurina's dress would have been better as a short dress. Hem line somewhere around the knee.

Omg what is going on with Zoe, that is horrible cleavage.

Yeah a bit shorter would have been nice, I'm just a sucker for those black lace dresses :p

Mmm, bit excessive on the cleavage by Zoe.

Yeah a bit shorter would have been nice, I'm just a sucker for those black lace dresses :p

Mmm, bit excessive on the cleavage by Zoe.

Yeah I have one. :)

Unfortunately just a tad too short for work, is tan/black lace with a low back but high at the front. Oh which is another reason why i cant wear it to work, the low back..

Its not excessive, I like some side boob- but its just weird, there's a weird crease thing going on idk..

God Lauren Phillips looks bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back