FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

The chick with the dodgy facelift has messed up her lips so bad that she permanently has this expression.
:p

ed_imgsnn0321b3g_265_31155a.jpg

i thought her face was going to fall off last night, like the scene in raiders of the lost ark where everyone's face melts off.

Yep, Sarah's the cutest, I reckon, but she's a bit of chunky monkey. ..:D ...but still ten times too good for me.

Is the guy a total tosser, mostly with his dress and over-the-top grooming? Not only do I reckon 3-day-growth is floggy, but isn't dressing in skin-tight shirts and constantly flexing his delts the male equivalent of always dressing like a hooker and exposing ya cleavage? Isn't it tarty/tacky? I reckon he's the male equivalent of the chicks on Snog, Marry, Avoid. :p Ladies, help me out.

Sure, I'm jealous of his rig (I could never look like that unless I took 'roids), but still.....
:D

warming to Rochelle.

on this show, if I label you 'not a desperate psycho', you pretty much win, and she seems the most genuine of the bunch. Danielle is definitely hotter, but she cray cray

Is the guy a total tosser, mostly with his dress and over-the-top grooming? Not only do I reckon 3-day-growth is floggy, but isn't dressing in skin-tight shirts and constantly flexing his delts the male equivalent of always dressing like a hooker and exposing ya cleavage? Isn't it tarty/tacky? I reckon he's the male equivalent of the chicks on Snog, Marry, Avoid. :p

i think the designer stubble is a gillette cross-promo thing, judging by all the ads during the show for the gillette "kiss debate", i'm not about to think that channel 10 wouldn't stoop to that level to sell some advertising.

as for his wardrobe, I presume that, like the girls, he has someone picking the clothes he wears.

if he was they would be a T shirt (tucked in) (either beige, white, cream, off white, bone or ivory) and jeans.

warming to Rochelle.

on this show, if I label you 'not a desperate psycho', you pretty much win, and she seems the most genuine of the bunch. Danielle is definitely hotter, but she cray cray

This.
Clearly the hottest contestant left in the show, but no way Tim will end up with her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think the designer stubble is a gillette cross-promo thing, judging by all the ads during the show for the gillette "kiss debate", i'm not about to think that channel 10 wouldn't stoop to that level to sell some advertising..
ah, right. Of course.

as for his wardrobe, I presume that, like the girls, he has someone picking the clothes he wears.

I suppose he's gotta show the guns and pecs to get the girls to watch.

ok bear with me on this one.

Just saw this ad (you've probably seen it) for some kind of diet shake system etc.

3 girls strutting down the street wearing red bikinis and dresses. Fairly confident one is Rochelle.

Yes I watch way too much TV

Oh my bloody gord! :p One of the girls -- the one who looks like a brunette version of the "Diaries of a Hooker" show actress -- said, after they came back from the boat trip: "this has been one of the most full-on intense days of my life!" Really? She's obviously had a sweet life up until now, then.

I hope the tv people told her to "turn it on" for the cameras. :D

I reckon his taste is in his arse :p
I can't believe he got rid of that little Amy chick early in the series, and there were a couple of others, like the blonde psychologist a couple of weeks ago, but she's too good for him, anyway. :D

I suppose Rochelle's got a fair bod, so....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back