FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

Remove this Banner Ad

So they usually have the eliminated Bachelorettes on the project the next day but only Bec is coming in. Wonder if Emily declined or maybe she's just coming in later.

Emily has said the producers have essentially gagged her from public appearances.

I still dont really get the hate, she doesn't like Nina (which for the record i totally get) and she said it. Granted the "poor me im not a villain" thing is a bit much but i give her a pass for it, also she is hot and made for entertaining TV.

I would back her to be the next Bachelorette for the record.

I'll come right out and say it, Nina is terrible "bachelor" material.

She isn't attractive (not by TV standards but by any standards) and her "boganness" would probably be endearing in real life (like i would be mates with her) but on a show with this premise its just awful.

I HATED the chick that donned her singlet and jeans in the first ep, Nina is better than that but not by much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

281115-478e65fe-4b84-11e5-898a-7da2feee1c11.jpg

:D

No Shell, you have a breakfast scarf, a lunch wrap and a dinner shawl. On special occasion a supper ascot.

Never mix them up.

And a nautical themed Pashmina Afghan for those boat dates.

Emily has said the producers have essentially gagged her from public appearances.

I still dont really get the hate, she doesn't like Nina (which for the record i totally get) and she said it. Granted the "poor me im not a villain" thing is a bit much but i give her a pass for it, also she is hot and made for entertaining TV.

I would back her to be the next Bachelorette for the record.

What don't you get? She's a total, utter hypocritical cow.

The fact that she actually thought she would get a rose after all that is hilarious.

Clearly gotten through life on looks and looks alone. She's great to look at but she's not a very good person at all.

Sam hit the nail on the head with everything he said to her. On ya bike love.

What don't you get? She's a total, utter hypocritical cow.

The fact that she actually thought she would get a rose after all that is hilarious.

Clearly gotten through life on looks and looks alone. She's great to look at but she's not a very good person at all.

Sam hit the nail on the head with everything he said to her. On ya bike love.

I'm talking about the hate of her on the show. Take her away and its a pretty f**king dull cast this year.

I do think all this "she is a terrible person" jazz is a bit much.

The thing I found most amusing when the intruders arrived was the girls straight off asking them whether The Bachelor was their "type". This only reaffirms to me that, although a high percentage of women don't confess to it, that looks and fitting into a pre-conceived "type" is the most important factor in determining a potential partner. I am not saying men don't do the same thing, we do, it's just that some women hide their superficiality behind the old chestnuts of "oh he has to have a sense of humour", etc. If you don't fit this woman's template of what she wants physically then you have little chance, no matter how nice you are. The only factors that can possibly break a woman out of a type template is fame and money.

That why it was great to hear Lana say that she doesn't have types. What a refreshing point of view!

Sorry to go a little off-topic. As for Emily, I don't think she realises how conceited and narcissistic she is. In the media she says she has been portrayed as a villain but on the other hand as said she has been herself, etc. I think she needs to put two and two together. She also expects men to approach her because she has such a significant opinion of herself that approaching men is beneath her and that it should come automatically. There is a reason why she is 31, attractive and still single and if she had any empathy or compassion for other people she would probably have what she is looking for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back