The Bathurst 12 Hour thread title has been changed

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Well it is on. The first year the v8 supercar admin have their grubby fingers in the pie of this race. No doubt with the intent of ruining this race's popularity from the inside.

I don't follow the GT3 form, so I wouldn't know which cars/teams are to look out for. No doubt the BF motor board community will come together and fill the gaps.

Recap of last year's race. It was me and NotAMagpieBogan intermittently posting for 10 hours, with NSWCROW making cameo appearances off the bench. Then as soon as the Nissan crossed the line victorious, DEVO started posting how happy he was Nissan won. He must support the New England Patriots?

I'm expecting increased competition in posting for this year's race. Not necessarily a huge field. But just enough to keep the thread ticking over.

And away we go!

tumblr_mmlfokFFEn1s5m9d2o1_400.gif

Unimpressed JUBJUB starting another Bathurst 12 hour thread. There's no reason to. Should just stick to complaining about one thing or another in v8central.
Well what's with the NFL headline in the Motorsport section ?
Change your heading to what the thread is about

WTF is v8central ?

Ruddeger knows what it is.

There's no build up to the 12 hour. Including here. There's a bigger build up to the Super Bowl in Australia. As Carolina Panthers fan. Even I forgot about the race coming up. The motor board doesn't care. Between myself, NSWCROW and NotAMagpieBogan, the thread will be six pages.

In fact. It'd probably be the only way to get more than 3 posters contributing to the page. People seeing Carolina Panthers and Super bowl on the last post on the motor board, they'll probably click on it out of curiosity. If they saw Bathurst 12 hour, they wouldn't give a ****.

Maybe that's how thaw race could elevate itself to mainstream attention. "Bathurst 12 hour - The same weekend as the Super Bowl"
That'll get more people non racing fans into it. Non racing fans couldn't care less how many v8 supercar drivers are in it.

Amirite GG.exe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He must've rolled it on the downhill part of The Dipper.How else would you lose the steering wheel unless you've rolled it ?
Looks like between Skyline and the Dipper.
Prolly clipped the inside kerb and unsettled the front end :D

With all due respect to my main man Dodgy , this might be the worst thread in motor board history.

So far we've had more talk about the superbowl than racing and a *en LAWNMOWER.
This was the highlight of the day

[/QUOTE]
With all due respect to my main man Dodgy , this might be the worst thread in motor board history.

So far we've had more talk about the superbowl than racing and a ****en LAWNMOWER.
This was the highlight of the day
This race hasn't yet reached a presence amongst the wider public. Even though it has gained some popularity amongst hardened fans. If Australian motorsport goes down the path it's going ATM. It'd probably sometime in the next decade before someone like Woodson even knows about it.

There seems to be some similarity with he Melbourne Cup nowadays. It's an Australian event, but it's dominated by little known foreigners.

I'm expecting more participation on Sunday

Surely we can have the thread title changed to something normal and not so s**t? This should've been merged with the other thread
I sent DTB a message this arvo asking if they can fix the heading and get rid of the stupid NFL bullshit in it.
Buggered if I know why they merged mine,you know the one that was actually about the race and not about a bunch of fat no necked wussy blackfellas chasing a ball,with this stupid thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back