The BETSTAR Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand mistakes happen. Following up on those errors is what separates the mug punters from the more educated ones. Sure, it shouldn't be up to me to chase up errors, but it's naive to think mistakes won't happen. As Rooster said, every bookmaker has made at least one mistake in their time.

I'm a big betstar fan, but surely you having to chase them up for their mistake warrants a cross rather than a tick?

Wouldn't say it warrants a cross but to carry on about what great service it was is a bit much IMO. They stuffed up. He let them know. They corrected it - as they should have. If anything they should have thrown a small free bet in for the trouble I would've thought.

And XBox - following up on mistakes is not what separates mugs from astute punters! Making mistakes as a punter is what makes a mug, not correcting the bookies mistakes on your wager

I'd rate them if they actually still let me take their promos.

I find their website slow as s**t and there odds not remarkably greater than anybody else out there.

As I said - if I could get onto the promos again they would be mint but without access to them they are pretty meh.

I'd rate them if they actually still let me take their promos.

I find their website slow as s**t and there odds not remarkably greater than anybody else out there.

As I said - if I could get onto the promos again they would be mint but without access to them they are pretty meh.
Have you been abusing errors or did you profit a bit too much over a short period of time (or both)?

Latter - when Double Fixed Odds G1s came in last Spring hit Green Moon (Turnbull), Shoot Out (random Sydney G1), Soltzehintsyn (Toorak) and culminated hitting Dunaden for the full $50 @ $19s in the Caulfield Cup - then they cut me off.

Probably didn't help I deposited and only bet on Double Fixed Odds with them up until that time.

Thank god they didnt apologise.

We are all grown ups, if you dont want to read that sort of thing dont subscribe. Simple.

Dont subscribe to playboy then complain to them that it has breasteses in it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love the Blast

['we were side tracked into figuring out just how bad a mother Mrs Dokic must have been for Damir to be the parent with custody. In the case of Damir Dokic vs the World, I believe the finding was that along with being a bad parent, Damir was found to be hiding not just decade old food remnants in his beard, but also a stash of "Crazy" large enough to sustain North Korea, Courtney Love and Ken Bruce well into the next century.']

Gotta love the Blast

['we were side tracked into figuring out just how bad a mother Mrs Dokic must have been for Damir to be the parent with custody. In the case of Damir Dokic vs the World, I believe the finding was that along with being a bad parent, Damir was found to be hiding not just decade old food remnants in his beard, but also a stash of "Crazy" large enough to sustain North Korea, Courtney Love and Ken Bruce well into the next century.']
At it's best whenever Bernie is involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back