Games & Recreation The BigFooty 2014 Death List

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother turns forty in a few weeks, has been with the current wife for three years, and no kids. You reckon my grandchildless ma isn't dropping hints like crazy.

It doesnt mean squat for the guy tho, he can have kids at 50+ if he wanted. It matters how old his wife is.

My brother turns forty in a few weeks, has been with the current wife for three years, and no kids. You reckon my grandchildless ma isn't dropping hints like crazy.
Maybe you should take one for the team :p

Is she famous? If so keep her alive until so you can put her on next year's list and score some points when you tell her she'll get no grandchildren and has a heartattack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back