The BigFooty Guide To Removing The Girl Who Desires You, But You Don't Quite Desire

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh for gods sake. Why are men such pussies these days?
Just tell her that while it's been fun, you can't see it going anywhere and leave her alone. Don't try and **** her after if you know that she likes you, that makes you a prick.
You'd make a great wingwoman :thumbsu:

I'm not bad at it actually :D
Always happy to help.
Here is a photo of you helping someone out:
7bmUdEn.jpg

Here is a photo of you helping someone out:
7bmUdEn.jpg
Ha!

I think being honest is the way to go. People are too scared to put themselves out there and it's a real shame...it only results in them missing out on things. I'd much rather someone tell me straight up that they're not interested than string me along...it might sting a little bit at first but after the initial blow to the ego no harm done.

Life's too short to pussyfoot around. If you like someone, tell them. If you just wanna * someone and not be in a relationship, tell them. Just treat other people with respect and don't be a campaigner.

Has Chief developed that vomit emoticon yet?

Didn't there used to be a "sick" emoticon??

My 2 cents Jimmy: doesn't even sound like you want be to be in a FWB situation, more a **** Buddy. I am in a FWB right now, (well past that 3 month mark lol) and am quite happy with it. It sounds like you don't wanna hang out with her or anything, just screw her and leave. I wish you all the best tho, in this tricky situation you got here. And I look forward to the updates. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't there used to be a "sick" emoticon??

My 2 cents Jimmy: doesn't even sound like you want be to be in a FWB situation, more a **** Buddy. I am in a FWB right now, (well past that 3 month mark lol) and am quite happy with it. It sounds like you don't wanna hang out with her or anything, just screw her and leave. I wish you all the best tho, in this tricky situation you got here. And I look forward to the updates. :p

Sounds to me like a... relationship??

Either Tigerland55 gets a lot more poon than your average internet poster or he reports every conquest here.
I'm just jelly, been in a relationship for 3 years now and can't remember the last time a girl wanted to sex me.

Great, i'm in the weird part of Bigfooty again, ummm, as for the OP if not already answered, this is a sit down and talk it out. Use feelings/whatever justifications you think its not worth pursuing a long-term relationship etc.

Either Tigerland55 gets a lot more poon than your average internet poster or he reports every conquest here.
I'm just jelly, been in a relationship for 3 years now and can't remember the last time a girl wanted to sex me.
A little from column a, a little from column b.

Ha!

I think being honest is the way to go. People are too scared to put themselves out there and it's a real shame...it only results in them missing out on things. I'd much rather someone tell me straight up that they're not interested than string me along...it might sting a little bit at first but after the initial blow to the ego no harm done.

Life's too short to pussyfoot around. If you like someone, tell them. If you just wanna **** someone and not be in a relationship, tell them. Just treat other people with respect and don't be a campaigner.

Unfortunately, about 1% of women think this way. More than likely about 1% of men, too.

There is a limit to how many times you can be honest and up front with people and get superficial bullshit in return before you just go '* it, it's really not worth the effort'.

I think if you want to * someone then just * them*. You can say 'I just want to * you' or 'My heart longs for you, I want to spend every waking moment with you until the end of time' as much as you like and the overwhelming majority of the time it will count for SFA if and when the girl decides she wants more/less/different then what was agreed.

*make sure you have consent, obviously.:)

Pretty successful with girls, but I have a habit of moving on fairly quickly and I meet a lot of girls though what I do thus new stories.

And I don't know, if I can avoid seeing her for a few weeks (possible) I may let the situation pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back