The BigFooty Guide To Removing The Girl Who Desires You, But You Don't Quite Desire

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello BigFooty,

So, I have a dilemma, one that the drop in cannot fix.
Well, maybe... I doubt it though.

Anyway, as some of you know I'm sort of seeing this girl, but considering nothing has been locked in and it's still very early I like to think I'm free yet to meet people.
Anyway, I played this gig circuit and there is this girl who is really cool and all, but not my type for a commitment.

Anyway, we were playing a gig and after she came back to mine and by accident we slept together and after that I knew I ****ed up.
Apart from the fact I now have to see her all the time, she made it pretty clear she is into me more than just that one night.

So, how do I help take away the whole relationship part, keep the sex part, and not have her hurt and awkward as I can't avoid seeing her...

Fire away.

So, how do I help take away the whole relationship part, keep the sex part, and not have her hurt and awkward as I can't avoid seeing her...

Lol, what a ridiculous question.

Lol, what a ridiculous question.
You have to believe in something.

But seriously, I just want advice on how to let her down easily because if I get it wrong it will backfire badly.

Why can't you see yourself with her as more than just a sex partner?
She's just not my type.
I mean, she's pretty and all but not what I look for I guess.

You have to believe in something.

But seriously, I just want advice on how to let her down easily because if I get it wrong it will backfire badly.

Letting someone down easy is twisting the knife. Tell her how you feel, leave it at that, she'll be better for it.

Letting someone down easy is twisting the knife. Tell her how you feel, leave it at that, she'll be better for it.
I'm not entirely sure she will take it any better that way...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's only one way: ring her up/meet up with her and tell her flat out that you're not interested in a relationship. As long as you're honest, she will respect your position.

I learnt this the hard way. Was just drifting along with a girl I wasn't really interested in, but didn't have the guts to end. Ended up getting really slaughtered one night and hooked up with one of her best friends. Didn't end too well for me.

There's only one way: ring her up/meet up with her and tell her flat out that you're not interested in a relationship. As long as you're honest, she will respect your position.

I learnt this the hard way. Was just drifting along with a girl I wasn't really interested in, but didn't have the guts to end. Ended up getting really slaughtered one night and hooked up with one of her best friends. Didn't end too well for me.
Yeah, my plan was to just let it roll until I had to make a decision but that may make it worse for me.

Not sure how one would go about that. Would be tricky

I would suggest nc (done that before) but that was to get her to stop annoying me and not to get some sexy time too

Not sure how one would go about that. Would be tricky

I would suggest nc (done that before) but that was to get her to stop annoying me and not to get some sexy time too
If nc is no contact, I can't as I see her at various gigs.

If nc is no contact, I can't as I see her at various gigs.
Reading that again lmao that you "accidently" slept together. Did she slip and fall vag first onto your erect penis?

As for that advice just tell her that you thought it was great sex and although you aren't into a r'ship, you would still like to go balls deep occasionally (or something to that effect)

Yeah, my plan was to just let it roll until I had to make a decision but that may make it worse for me.

Eventually you'll have to bite the bullet and the longer you wait the worse its going to make you look, and the worse its going to hurt her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back