The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think all of warrior's kits have looked great, when you look back at footage of these seasons it'll only look good. i'm a huge fan of the white manufacturer badge and sponsor with the gold Liverbird so the last one of theirs takes the cake for mine. but I personally thrashed the first one with the collar (and Suarez on the back). that was Carra's last season and I stupidly didn't pick up that shirt with him on the back when they were going for like 30 bucks on the LFC store, now that s**t is a massive collectors.

I did the same thing and bought a no name one that season! Massive regret... and then someone saw the sale and got me a Carragher shirt for my bday. The other shirt got turned into a top for my dog.

Don't judge me.

Man U (65 pts) 6/6 (83 pts) 5/6 (80 pts) 4/6 (77 pts) 3/6 (74 pts) 2/6 (71 pts)
Chelsea (A)
Everton (A)
West Brom (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Arsenal (H)
Hull (A)

Man City (61 pts)
6/6 (79 pts) 5/6 (76 pts) 4/6 (73 pts) 3/6 (69 pts)
West Ham (H)
Aston Villa (H)
Spurs (A)
QPR (H)
Swansea (A)
Southampton (H)

Liverpool (57 pts) -
6/6 (75 pts) 5/6 (72 pts) 4/6 (69 pts) 3/6 (66 pts)
West Brom (A)
Hull (A)
QPR (H)
Chelsea (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Stoke (A)

Just a little table I did up for my own reference but though a few here might like to have a look and maybe go further with it to include draws and possible match outcomes. Hopefully it's mostly correct.

Please tell me we're talking about:

It's a great kit. But our best?
I'm currently wearing the shorts that accompany it :)

Anyway, we have these kits to look forward to for next season.
new-balance-liverpool-15-16-away-kit.jpg
Liverpool-2015-16-3rd-shirt.jpg

Here's hoping that the pattern on the third isn't that visible (and here's hoping that New Balance do something similar to this cheap knock-off ;) )

I really hope that 3rd kit does come with a collar as it shows on that pic. Would 100% purchase it if it does.

Would love him. No chance though.

Depends what he wants really. If he wants to take his time and build a squad like he did with Dortmund you'd think Arsenal and us would be good choices.

Doesn't seem the type that will go to a club like Real, Barca, City etc where you get sacked after a trophyless season.

@neiljonesecho: Joao Carlos Teixeira facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines after suffering a broken leg playing for Brighton last night. #LFC

Poor Tex can't catch a break with injuries sadly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@neiljonesecho: Joao Carlos Teixeira facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines after suffering a broken leg playing for Brighton last night. #LFC

*. At least it's good timing where he can mend it during the summer then come back for preseason and try to impress and make the leap to the first team.

Depends what he wants really. If he wants to take his time and build a squad like he did with Dortmund you'd think Arsenal and us would be good choices.

Doesn't seem the type that will go to a club like Real, Barca, City etc where you get sacked after a trophyless season.

I was thinking more no chance as we wouldn't be getting rid of Rodgers. Would imagine we would have had a massive crack at him if we had continued our poor form from start of the season.

Happy to have BR next season but if we finish the season off poorly, say 6th or 7th for example, I'd want us to be in for Klopp.
I think we will finish strongly and no worse than 5th in the league. Under BR we have gone 7th, 2nd and then probably 5th. He deserves another season at the very least. We could also end the season with silverware too so plenty to happen before the end of the season.

I'm happy with BR, just not "very happy" with him.

He still has that stubbornness about him which holds him back.

Yep that is his biggest flaw imo.

I'm not a massive BR fan, there's a fair few issues with him. That being said he does some good things too though and is a safer bet that any untried at a big club manager. He just needs to acknowledge his flaws and improve.

I reckon we were only a world class striker and a decent centre half away from being in position to challenge this year (well at least for 2nd place). Sturridge has barely played and Lovren has been anything but solid. We have depth at the moment, some exciting youth and a couple of potential world class players in Sterling (if he stays) and Coutinho (who is nearly there).

I think we keep Rodgers unless we'll be back to learning a new system and starting from scratch again which I often think younger squads struggle to adapt to.

I think we should sell Lovren in the summer. He us suited to teams that play on the back foot and defend 1 on 1. He isn't a great passer and leaves too many gaps when pressing. We should get anywhere from 10 - 15m for him.

Should we bring Origi in, sign a top class striker / CB and pick up a decent DM / CM we will be looking at 2nd next season with all the potential in our squad. I'd like to see Wisdom recalled and used at RB / CB.

We just need to make sure we get a decent return on sales for Balo, Lovren, Borini & Lambert.

I reckon we were only a world class striker and a decent centre half away from being in position to challenge this year (well at least for 2nd place). Sturridge has barely played and Lovren has been anything but solid. We have depth at the moment, some exciting youth and a couple of potential world class players in Sterling (if he stays) and Coutinho (who is nearly there).

I think we keep Rodgers unless we'll be back to learning a new system and starting from scratch again which I often think younger squads struggle to adapt to.
Obviously United, Chelsea, City and Arsenal will strengthen in the summer but we are not far away IMO. We just need to nail a summer, transfer wise. Last year we brought in Lallana, Markovic, Can, Lovren, Balotelli, Lambert, Origi and Moreno.

Three out of eight were poor signings in Lambert, Balotelli and Lovren. None of those three have offered us anything all season. Origi was bought and sent on loan for a year which was part of the deal.

The other four have had middling success. Can and Lallana the best of the bunch.

Even with the poor summer we still are a chance to finish top four. So I think our squad is pretty good and has plenty of room to improve as youngsters like Can, Sterling, Coutinho, Moreno, Ibe, Markovic etc all get better and better which I have no doubt they will.

But if we can just smash a transfer window this summer we can definitely mix it up next season. Just playing FM but if we brought in say Lacazette and Pjanic and a decent centre back to replace the outgoing Lovren and or Toure then I have no doubts we can finish top four next season. Even challenge for the title.

Devastated for him. After finally looking like he'd recovered from the back injury he suffered from in his teens, he has been in superb touch for Brighton and like Ibe, he was primed to come back to us to play a role next season. Depending how bad the break is this could see him miss up to a year of football once he completes his recovery and is back to 100%, which you'd think would be curtains on his career at Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back