The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes is getting sacked apparently, Van Gaal favourite to take over.

If we play at this level we'll be good for a top 3 finish again but Arsenal might have a problem on their hands.

If we play at this level we'll be good for a top 3 finish again but Arsenal might have a problem on their hands.

If Arsenal finish 4th I can almost see their board giving Wegner one more year. I think he's stale and past his use by date however and should really move on. If they can get a fit side going their midfield and defence is solid, they are just really lacking a quality striker.

Sliding doors, imagine if they had got Suarez instead of Ozil at the start of the year like they wanted? We had lined up Diego Costa as our Suarez replacement as well if he left.

Arsenal look way better with Ramsey back. If they dip into the market and actually buy a competent forward and maybe DM. They will be very good.

Kenny is a party pooper.

Am I the only one who watched that with a smile on my face the whole match? That was a great 2 hours. The 2nd half was the Luis and Jari show once all the oldies started to tire. Internationals should have won by at least 5 but crap finishing and great keeping from David James (he is still class) kept the locals in it.

Brendan should offer Luis Garcia a contract based on that performance. He looked absolute class.

Just seen this on Facebook.

10303766_10152458053105757_6352933653345576885_n.jpg

Ok so Ive just had a though about the fixtures and a bit of a downer occured to me even though the ultimate goal remains the same.

This could happen...

City beat West Brom, Crystal Palace and Everton to move onto 80 points. We beat Chelsea and Crystal Palace to move onto 86 points.

City have a midweek game against Aston Villa to reduce the gap to three and push the title race to the final day. They draw 1-1 with Villa.

Great for us, we have won the title.

But... we miss the direct celebration and emotion from the players after the final whistle. Gerrard and co find out they win the league at home or maybe all together at Melwood but we dont get to see the it. The emotion, the images, celebrations.

Sure we will see celebrations at the end of the Newcastle game but it wont be the same.

Im probably asking too much as I just want to win the title but missing out on that final whistle, the emotion, celebrations, the tears. That will suck a bit.

If City wins their remaining 5 and we don't get 7 points then they more than deserve to win the league

To get 6 points outta two difficult away fixtures in Selhurst Goodison would be fantastic

There's no margin for error for them anymore though, we'll see
Yeah very true, I was just saying that we could end up winning the title while idle which would kinda suck cos you dont get to see the emotion etc

But to be honest ill take it.

Hopefully City drop the ball against Palace and Everton and we can win it at the final whistle against Palace. We see the emotion at the final whistle, the celebrations. Then the final game at home becomes a mass celebration.

That would be nice.

I should really shut up though as in the back of my mind I secretly think we still wont win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah very true, I was just saying that we could end up winning the title while idle which would kinda suck cos you dont get to see the emotion etc

But to be honest ill take it.

Hopefully City drop the ball against Palace and Everton and we can win it at the final whistle against Palace. We see the emotion at the final whistle, the celebrations. Then the final game at home becomes a mass celebration.

That would be nice.

I should really shut up though as in the back of my mind I secretly think we still wont win it.
I get where you're coming from, but I just want to win it ASAP! It's affecting my health :confused:
I should get myself cryogenically frozen & wake up after the season!
As for the bolded bit, I'm like that as I always imagine the ways we can drop points but I don't expect City to drop points!
Irrational, but I just can't help it!:eek:

I get where you're coming from, but I just want to win it ASAP! It's affecting my health :confused:
I should get myself cryogenically frozen & wake up after the season!
As for the bolded bit, I'm like that as I always imagine the ways we can drop points but I don't expect City to drop points!
Irrational, but I just can't help it!:eek:

Our run home is very similar to theirs execept they have one more chance to slip up. Both play Palace away, both have should win games at home on the last day. We play Cheslea at home and they play Everton away. Obviously anything can happen, but based on the run home, we are in the box seat.

Sunderland's win over Chelsea has made it much easier for us, with Chelsea needing to win on Sunday. Lots of pressure on them now.

Our run home is very similar to theirs execept they have one more chance to slip up. Both play Palace away, both have should win games at home on the last day. We play Cheslea at home and they play Everton away. Obviously anything can happen, but based on the run home, we are in the box seat.

Sunderland's win over Chelsea has made it much easier for us, with Chelsea needing to win on Sunday. Lots of pressure on them now.
Oh absolutely agree! But the mind plays funny tricks, won't truly relax until we can't lose it!

Why wasn't Heskey and Voronin invited to play :(.

Because Voronin should never be near a Liverpool shirt ever again even if it is a charity match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back