List Mgmt. The Core-Who stays and who goes;re-signings and departures

Remove this Banner Ad

Isnt he going to demand psd so he can go to the Saints.
Shiel's going PSD.

Treloar is going to them via the Priority Pick the AFL gives them on the proviso that they only use that pick to trade with us. That way the new plastic franchise is appeased at losing an elite player, and the long suffering Saints fans finally get a win...

I really enjoy Melbourne in September.

Can't wait to be back there.
I for one would love to hear your song on GF day playing loudly for 10 minutes. Great song, love Harry Angus/Cat Empire, and just quietly, love the way your team is playing. I realise we will not be winning against GWS for some time now. That's how it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So these rumors I'm hearing of some stars resigning.... Anyone have a source for these gems?
Not to my knowledge.

They're just rumours. But people rarely divulge sources if they do have any mail.

Round 15. If they're not signed by then, they're not staying.

I will laugh if the club holds off the announcements until the day after our last game. Every board will be claiming our players as good as thiers and all the 'inside mail' will be thrown around left right and centre. Then we announce all our resignings, and destroy every hope in 1 swoop

I will laugh if the club holds off the announcements until the day after our last game. Every board will be claiming our players as good as thiers and all the 'inside mail' will be thrown around left right and centre. Then we announce all our resignings, and destroy every hope in 1 swoop
My dodgy ticker couldn't handle that.

Thoughts on trading a packet of Woolworths imitation Pringles and a buy one, get one free Main Meal via shop-a-docket to the Lone Pine Hotel to St Kilda for Jack Billings and Luke Dunstan?

No one could ever be happy playing for a team based in Seaford. It'd be an insult to call it Blacktown on the beach.

An insult to Blacktown, that is.

There is no plausible reason anyone would want to go and play for St Kilda, or stay with them once they're drafted there.

What do you guys think? I think it's fair.

Thoughts on trading a packet of Woolworths imitation Pringles and a buy one, get one free Main Meal via shop-a-docket to the Lone Pine Hotel to St Kilda for Jack Billings and Luke Dunstan?

No one could ever be happy playing for a team based in Seaford. It'd be an insult to call it Blacktown on the beach.

There is no plausible reason anyone would want to go and play for St Kilda, or stay with them once they're drafted there.

Lol wouldn't get a game in our team. Maybe billings could score a bench spot but who would you drop from our 22 to accommodate them?

Nah - we'll get them in the PSD for nothing mate when they nominate our club. Why waste the shop-a-docket?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back