Multiplat The Crew

Remove this Banner Ad

So I don't play a lot of online gaming - nor racing games for that matter, but is there are some players that are terribly s**t at games that play online. I did about 5 missions with some random who was really bad and I won 4 out of the 5 races.

Still had fun though.

Not sure but I find if someone appears to be bad it tends to be the lag with their internet rather than them being a crap player. It can be a problem when you just play with randoms you have no idea on whats going on in their world !

Not sure but I find if someone appears to be bad it tends to be the lag with their internet rather than them being a crap player. It can be a problem when you just play with randoms you have no idea on whats going on in their world !

True, was probably a bit worse considering he didn't have his mic in (assuming you can use mics in this game).

Yeah I was trying to find the mic off option myself for that same reason but didn't find it !
Press L3 or what ever button it was to bring the crew members up, select them and there is a mute option.

How many parts have you guys found? Only got 3 of the first hotrod but only go looking when the radar goes off.

Also the story's got a high level of cheese content, I must say.
Ive got 5 bits so far for the midwest. I think once you update the satellite stations the car parts appear as large zone areas for you to search. I am just about to go to new york and buy a new all terrain car so I can search for the car parts in style !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I got the first amount of parts that you can see without unlocking any more stuff. Haven't played it since Tuesdays first run though.
Did you buy the limited edition american steel or just a standard copy ? Ive put the codes in for the special cars but they havnt loading into my garage yet ? Was wondering if anyone else has had that problem ?

Last edited:
Did you buy the limited edition american steel or just a standard copy ? Ive put the codes in for the special cars but they havnt loading into my garage yet ? Was wondering if anyone else has had that problem ?

Yeah I got the mini and Z4 codes and they still haven't loaded into my garage.

It took Ubisoft a fortnight to do the same thing with my FC4 codes though.

I just got the standard copy. Came with a code for something, but not more than one car.
Just standard, though it did have a code for something...Cant remember what though

I just got the standard copy. Came with a code for something, but not more than one car.

Just standard, though it did have a code for something...Cant remember what though

Yeah I got the mini and Z4 codes and they still haven't loaded into my garage.

It took Ubisoft a fortnight to do the same thing with my FC4 codes though.

Yeah I thought that it was going to take time so Im glad to hear that Im not the only one waiting !

If anyone is playing on the Bone add me, Caljum is my tag.

Played a couple of hours, took a bit of getting used to after spending last weekend on Horizon 2, but the mission ideas and leveling your cars is pretty sick so far.

So what does putting a crew together do?
Do you drive around together orjust do your own thing?

Basically you make crews of up to 4 people when online through invites (ie its not tempory like gta v). As a crew u will be on the same map to free roam etc... but the best feature is to do missions and races together

Yeah havent got mine...although I forgot about them until u mentioned it. I got my focus rally and street skyline and have been smashing their lvl up. Season pass unlocked cars today I heard.. gonna get the Mclaren F1 tonight. Heard it is awesome

Yeah havent got mine...although I forgot about them until u mentioned it. I got my focus rally and street skyline and have been smashing their lvl up. Season pass unlocked cars today I heard.. gonna get the Mclaren F1 tonight. Heard it is awesome
Great stuff ! I was keen for the season pass too so I'm happy to hear that they are coming out soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back