Race 5: 6/1,2,3/1,2,3 Nothing
Race 6: 2,7 (Quin) Nothing
Race 7: (8) CLAY BREAKER Second - $1.50
Race 8: 4,6/1,2,4,6/1,2,4,6 Nothing
Race 9: 5,6,7 (Box Tri) Nothing
Race 10: (7) PRINCESS UNO Third - $1.20
Race 11: 2,7 (Quin) Nothing
Race 12: 4,7 (Quin)

As per usual for me details check the website. Had a look at the form and found a few horses that like swimming. They are in the "roughies" part of my post. Could be around the 50-1 mark.:thumbsu:

As per usual for me details check the website. Had a look at the form and found a few horses that like swimming. They are in the "roughies" part of my post. Could be around the 50-1 mark.

Now your talking rizzo! The words i love to hear best 50/1!!

Having a look at Sandown today

R1: Wide open race but will back Zagata
R2: Like Juan Carlos here gets some weight relief from last run. Solitas is also a smart jumper going over for first time this prep tri/f4 1,2,3,4,5
R3: If Tolka Rocks backs up from Saturday with same effort he would win. I will play safe and go for Smokey Scene
R4: The Zeustar is a maiden but gets his chance to break through here should go well, Irish Rhapsody won his maiden over 2400 as well. Zeustar to win box exacta 3 and 7
R5: Tough Race i'm banking on Lady Lisbon showing a return to form and will back her each way
R6: Another toughy Streetfighter hasnt been far away at his last 3 and looks a good place bet. Kaapafire was good first up and Fasmoss strolled in last start but that was Casterton tri/f4 2,4,5,6,9,10
R7: Really like Corporal Nediym here bit of a non winner but is down in weights and has been unlucky and gets Rodd he looks a good e/w bet. quinella 4,5,6
R8: Typically open mares race wher i think (and hope) the Ghostmilk form will hold up. So Thrillionaire each way appeals to me as does something small on Global Start who has been good its last couple. Tri/F4 1,2,3,4,5,8,9

Quaddie 1,6,9/2,4,5,6,9,10/4,5,6/4,5,8,9 $ 50 gets 23.14 % or go very wide 1,4,6,7,9,11/2,4,5,6,9,10,12/2,4,5,6,7,10/1,2,3,4,5,8,9 $50 gets 2.48 %

Best Bet: R2 Juan Carlos for a place
Each Way: Corporal Nediym
Roughie: R5 Passed in Twice

Interstate
Best Bet: Canterbury Race 1 no 1 Deedra
Each Way: Gold Coast Race 7 no 13 Tikit to Glory
Roughie: Murray Bridge Race 9 no 12 Oh Dear

Now your talking rizzo! The words i love to hear best 50/1!!

IAS bet are giving great odds!

My race 3 Sandown selection is 101-1, while my race 6 selection is 80-1.

While Canterbury is 101-1, some fair odds for ok swimmers.

Great stuff, Sandown race 3, 100-1 as you say in a jumps race with FIVE horses field!

got a bit on all the roughies.

be great for your site if you can get a few winners at odds like this!

Race 1 Sandown i like the look of Zagata for a win and Race 2 Yamanaura good chance for a place

Good Jockey ride on Zagata, Wheeler has his other horse Yamanaura next race, will be looking for Juan Carlos has i have him on Multi with Zagata but may upgrade Yam for a eachway

Surely thats a mistake if they have posted Tolka Rock in race 3 at 101 -1. It's favourite in all other markets.

Sorry I didnt see the mentioned roughie part of your post. Terrain I think deserves to be those odds

Good effort by Deedra at Canterbury she will improve greatly on that run.
Thought the 59 she was given was a bit hefty but watch for her again next time.

PROTEST 1st V 2nd for interfernece over last 150m

DISMISSED

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely thats a mistake if they have posted Tolka Rock in race 3 at 101 -1. It's favourite in all other markets.

Sorry I didnt see the mentioned roughie part of your post. Terrain I think deserves to be those odds

Didn't do much, but had an ok record on a wet track and in a five horse field you can't say no to those odds!

ROFL, had a speculate Multi bet (i forgot i had it and only listened into the last race) randomly picking horses for places!

Race 1 - Redd..., 3 Zagata @ 2.35 (Place)
Race 2 - Moss..., 1 Yamanau... @ 2.40 (Place)
Race 3 - Even..., 3 Tolka R... @ 1.40 (Place)
Race 4 - 1300..., 7 The Zeu... @ 1.22 (Place)
Race 5 - Diam..., 9 Mistry @ 1.75 (Place)
Race 6 - Snit..., 6 Abitofa... @ 2.10 (Place)

All for places Sandown they all won their races!! i cleaned up on places but i shudder to imagine what i would have got if i had them all for wins!!

Maybe i should choose winners from now on by choosing what i reckon will place!

ROFL, had a speculate Multi bet (i forgot i had it and only listened into the last race) randomly picking horses for places!

All for places Sandown they all won their races!! i cleaned up on places but i shudder to imagine what i would have got if i had them all for wins!!

3419.71 per dollar on WATAB haha

3419.71 per dollar on WATAB haha

ROFL, not that i mind cause i wouldnt even put a 10 bet on they way i chose them i only stopped at race 6 cause i had to clean the house up, i reckon i would have stuffed up on races 7 and 8!

lol i just checked i had another Place multi in Canterbury i got the 1st 4 (3 places 1 win) but ZUZELA the favourite brokedown!

So i checked my next two in the multi after Zuzela race and have done a multi bet for them to win seeing the luck i am having might be in with a chance!

FYI

10 Universal Sound race 6

1 Great Feeling Race 7

Good man Rizzo seeing you tip speak of the devil got the better of me and I chucked it in my tri and first 4 for a nice return :eek::eek:

Good man Rizzo seeing you tip speak of the devil got the better of me and I chucked it in my tri and first 4 for a nice return :eek::eek:

:thumbsu::thumbsu: Good to hear mate. I got it $8 for the place :D

Maybe i should choose winners from now on by choosing what i reckon will place!

Hahah unreal!! Well done mate :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Sandown

Race 8 - Ken ..., 5 Cameo M... @ 4.50 (Win)
Race 7 - Betf..., 4 Molexio @ 5.00 (Win)

ROFL i can pick the 1st 6 winners by luck for a place multi win, i try for the last 2 races as a pair and Race 7 horse Molexio finished last!!! :D

Looks like my luck ran out!

Sandown

Race 8 - Ken ..., 5 Cameo M... @ 4.50 (Win)
Race 7 - Betf..., 4 Molexio @ 5.00 (Win)

Massive move for Regallio. I still like Molexio

Remove this Banner Ad

Back