The 'Doesn't Quite Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 214366
how does DMac make top ten?
seriously wtf is going on here...

"The ratings are based on a complex algorithm which assesses a range of measures from a player’s last 40 games." Ratings Explained

So includes his 2014 form, departures/retirements of better players, newly good 2015 players that haven't accumulated as much points ... and non-statistical acts.

"The ratings are based on a complex algorithm which assesses a range of measures from a player’s last 40 games." Ratings Explained

So includes his 2014 form, departures/retirements of better players, newly good 2015 players that haven't accumulated as much points ... and non-statistical acts.

DMac was clearly worst on ground in both finals last year...and was dropped for being piss poor before that... recent form needs much more weighting obviously...

View attachment 214366
how does DMac make top ten?

seriously wtf is going on here...
Amazing_Stories_October_1926.jpg

A mate of mine went to a business lunch recently where scott Thompson spoke. He said it was really interesting as it was all about crows and was very candid. The stuff he relayed to me was:
Sando was good the first year but was a totally different man in the second year. Very angry. Lost respect from whole team. Players don't keep in touch with tippet as all unhappy with how he left. They do keep in touch with danger, bock etc..., Brad crouch is unbelievable and reckons he is better than danger. Said that sometimes danger didn't stick to structure s but most of the time it didn't matter as he was so talented. Basically said crouch is a smarter footballer. All recruits have been awesome and had massive raps for milera. Could be a superstar. Pike is awesome. Different style to walshy as doesn't shout etc. But is a brilliant communicator. Seedsman is going great guns and is also a top bloke. Reckon that was the main points. Super excited

A mate of mine went to a business lunch recently where scott Thompson spoke. He said it was really interesting as it was all about crows and was very candid. The stuff he relayed to me was:
Sando was good the first year but was a totally different man in the second year. Very angry. Lost respect from whole team. Players don't keep in touch with tippet as all unhappy with how he left. They do keep in touch with danger, bock etc..., Brad crouch is unbelievable and reckons he is better than danger. Said that sometimes danger didn't stick to structure s but most of the time it didn't matter as he was so talented. Basically said crouch is a smarter footballer. All recruits have been awesome and had massive raps for milera. Could be a superstar. Pike is awesome. Different style to walshy as doesn't shout etc. But is a brilliant communicator. Seedsman is going great guns and is also a top bloke. Reckon that was the main points. Super excited

In the 2nd year he didn't have Bailey and Trigg shuffled the deck chairs. We skimped on football dept resourcing. And everybody at AFC pretended all was good.

Very easy to loose your way in that environment.

Thank goodness for Fagan.

In the 2nd year he didn't have Bailey and Trigg shuffled the deck chairs. We skimped on football dept resourcing. And everybody at AFC pretended all was good.

Just remembered a couple of other things. Text is a great captain. Still the clown but balances it well as he's matured. Very inspirational. Also, the players were puzzled about trading Bernie. They reckon it was a mistake. Said that it was all sando.

Speaking of Sando, I was in town last night enjoying the festivities at TGOUEDs. Took a walk down Rundle street and who's walking around? Sando.
First saw him cross the road from Rundle mall, then very short time later he was walking back towards the mall, kinda looked lost lol.

Anyone else spotto?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if Talia didn't break his arm in the semi vs the swans in year one, things may be completely different...

Sando was good the first year but was a totally different man in the second year. Very angry. Lost respect from whole team.
I'd heard two things about Sando which were Bailey did a lot of communicating with the players in the first year, which obviously eased the load on Sando, and that Sando eventually turned into a sarcastic arsehole when talking with the players, which is why they eventually tuned him out.

Good to hear they're responding well to Pyke so far, but it's early days yet and we haven't even played a game yet.

Just remembered a couple of other things. Text is a great captain. Still the clown but balances it well as he's matured. Very inspirational. Also, the players were puzzled about trading Bernie. They reckon it was a mistake. Said that it was all sando.
It was, wasn't it? Didn't he tell Bernie he was going to drop him for '14 and not play him, so his best move was to pack his bags for Melbourne?

Still 50/50 on the trade myself. If we had the Bernie that's at Melbourne id of thought twice, but we didn't and Matt Crouch could be a much more important player for us over the next 5-10 years.

It was, wasn't it? Didn't he tell Bernie he was going to drop him for '14 and not play him, so his best move was to pack his bags for Melbourne?

Still 50/50 on the trade myself. If we had the Bernie that's at Melbourne id of thought twice, but we didn't and Matt Crouch could be a much more important player for us over the next 5-10 years.
As much as it seemed a wrong move I think it has been a trade which so far has worked well both ways.

Thank goodness for Roovolution.

The players obviously would struggle to look at this trade objectively. Especially given he is so well liked. I can't imagine that sando dealt with it sensitively either.

Don't get it? ......why fine the club over flares ......supporters only care, as we've seen, if it impacts them (banned for life) .......remember the uproar when supporters were banned fairly & unfairly (collateral damage)

After Western Sydney Wanderers got fined $50K ......the only response from their supporters was the threat of further flares and a warning it would get worse

When will people realise these supporters don't give a toss about their clubs

And what happened to surveillance cameras ......what no-one shamed or banned from the last flare outbreak .......FFS give me a break, the sports not fair dinkum :rolleyes:

7 News | Trouble Flares
Police point the finger at Melbourne Victory officials, as crowd violence continues to plague A-League games.

Just watchin' Molly tonight and I was reminded where our mascot came from.
Now I'm not sure if this is an omen but the kangaroo was getting all uppetty with our Claude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back