Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlisle doesn't seem too bright, looking on from afar.

If he decides Carlton is the place to be, then this will be confirmed.

Depends how you look at it. He's gonna make absolute bank at Carlton, especially with no Judd, Henderson, maybe no Kreuzer. And he's still young, they will surely complete a rebuild before he retires, although with Carlton you never know...

Depends how you look at it. He's gonna make absolute bank at Carlton, especially with no Judd, Henderson, maybe no Kreuzer. And he's still young, they will surely complete a rebuild before he retires, although with Carlton you never know...
They have spent the majority of the past 14 years in the bottom half of the ladder. A good club would have rebuilt the list twice in that time.

A good 'Carlton Style' rebuild in finishing anywhere higher than the previous year. Bolts should be able to achieve that in a couple of years. No discredit to Bolts, but it's his working environment that worries me.

Is it my imagination or has a huge amount of angst disappeared with the resignation of Sir James?
The media has gone quiet, BigFooty HTB appears less active, even people in the street seem to have more important issues: unimportant things like bombing Syria and thousands of refugees in Europe.

In fact, I was backing Essendon against Collingwood on Sunday: I feel so dirty ...

Is it my imagination or has a huge amount of angst disappeared with the resignation of Sir James?
The media has gone quiet, BigFooty HTB appears less active, even people in the street seem to have more important issues: unimportant things like bombing Syria and thousands of refugees in Europe.

In fact, I was backing Essendon against Collingwood on Sunday: I feel so dirty ...

Breath of fresh air imo. What is Hirdy up to?

For Essendon it could have been like this 2 years ago if they had done the right thing from the outset. LOL.

I think to an extent, a lot of people see Hird as head of it, so the angst may have lost a bit of traction with him finally given the arse.
At least until the tribunal thingy sits..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think to an extent, a lot of people see Hird as head of it, so the angst may have lost a bit of traction with him finally given the arse.
At least until the tribunal thingy sits..

He certainly polarised things. I think we're just in a holding pattern until the CAS hearing in mid November.

It really was one of the great PR successes keeping Hird :drunk:

I'm good with it. PSD all the way. Go in dry Carlisle
He's actually said he wants the club* to be properly compensated through a trade. Makes me worried he may be coming to the Hawks (it will take a little time for me to embrace a *player as good as they are)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back