Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tainted coach for a tainted club.

Yep, they already had the PED's provided by Hird.

Now Worsfold brings the other stuff.
He is a pharmacist, after all.

It's a win-win for everybody!

Another interesting thing is the Gold Coast drug problem, which just happens to be coke and meth as well.

When was McKenna working at west coke again?

To keep it all in the family I guess he'll have to be worsflods assistant again.

Funny how some things just follow certain people.

mbiaaqR.jpg

I initially thought that this article was directed at worsfold looking to coach again but then I saw that it has been in the making for 12 months.

Chick is either still off his tree and they had to wait for lucid moments to interview him or this is just the beginning of the trilogy because if this article is all there is, then heck me, what a lot of to do about everything we already new.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What went on there was an absolute disgrace. Justice is coming in November. If we chose to take on Carlisle then we will do so in the knowledge he may be out for a period of time.

I'm going to assume guilt.. If this blows
up in Hawthorn's face i will not be shocked to be sitting here

I'm thinking that it's unlikely to completely blow up in our face. The way i look at it, in order to afford Carlisle, one or two of Hodge, Mitchell, Burgoyne, Gibson, or one of our younger stars will be pushed out after 2016. If Essendon players gets suspended, the AFL will surely exempt the players' salaries from their respective clubs' salary caps. If that happens, it leaves us in a position to keep whoever would have been pushed out, or to shift contracts around in order to build a bit of a war chest in the years following that (like we did when Franklin left). It's not the greatest situation, but it's not a total disaster, we would basically have the same list, only no Anderson or pick 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back