The drunk tank

Remove this Banner Ad

Except for university student alcoholics where there is no line, or at least there wasn't when I was one.

I'd hate to know how much Berri Estates Fruity Gordo Moselle and Brentwood Brut I drank, especially in my first 2 years of uni.
Funnily enough that's exactly where that line was drawn and hath forever remained. To this day the smell of Southern Comfort is enough to turn the stomach.

Yes.

Not a bourbon and coke.

Several of them.

Ok, so lunch turned into dinner, which turned into.... I don't know exactly how to describe it. Not bourbon(s) and coke consumed, but my alcoholism isn't quite up to the standard of Chief. Beers, wine, whisky, bourbon and vodka. I wouldn't describe today as productive, more of a meet and greet.

You would be surprised how nice I am if you only meet me for a few hours and I have a drink in hand :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on my way.... ( a lovely bottle of Starlane Shiraz, Beechworth region / french oak )... but I fear tonight is going to be beautifully long.

day off tomorrow, as does my wife and her gorgeous best friend.

(and no... don't even try :D )

Am doing a great facsimile of a functional human being today, and would therefore argue that I've beaten Jesus by 4 days. Cop that.

belay that, just wanna go home now

Also like Jesus, I guess.

I seem to be passing into my late twenties with my hangover resistance more or less intact, but that didn't stop me from waking up on top of the covers, fully clothed, at 5:45 with the lights on. And my tongue feeling like the Nullarbor.

10/10 would tanked again

That's when you know it was a good night!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back