Podcast The first St Kilda board Podast: 1x01 The Pilot:

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought I would get this up quick just to gauge everyone opinion.

This week Cooksen , Persevering Saint and myself discuss out loss against North, A preview of our game vs Freo and we talk about lenny hayes.

Being the first one it's proberly a big rough around the edges so to speak.
I would welcome everyone's opinions and thoughts on how to make this better.

If anyone would like to join in the fun by all means drop me a message and I'll get you added to the list.

for a first attempt I thought it was pretty good.. Moving forward are you going to record this weekly or fortnightly? The most important part will be to try and get a regular listener base up, so perhaps hosting the mp3s somewhere so people can download could help that.

packenhamsaint you sounded really good as a host

as some feedback it seemed a bit strange that one of the presenters dropped off half way through.

would be happy to help and/or be involved...

Would be great to have a few more of us involved, so we can maybe have a rotation system, with only four of us each time. I also reckon that it'd be great to have somebody who's a draft watcher on regularly: Rahul , TheLastEmperor , Uncle Barrels , etc, especially as October nears.

Didn't get a chance to hear it all but what I did hear was interesting guys:thumbsu:. Its always funny to hear somebody voice for the first time when all your going on is an Avatar.
It was weird cos Pakenhamsaint didn't sound like a train Station sign, Perse didn't sound like Lenny at all , BUT!! I think Cooksen did sound a little like Van Persie:D.
Don't think it needs too much tweaking, it will obviously get a bit smoother over time but I think it went pretty well guys.
Keep up the good work boys:thumbsu: Well done:thumbsu:

Nice work.

Personally, I'd prefer a realistic view of where we are, and a critique of the game.

We were hammered and it sounded like we gave a great account.

It was very optimistic and rose coloured ..... To be honest, I didn't have time to listen to the entire.... But if I didn't know otherwise, the tone suggested a lot of promise.

We are in the worst place we've been in well over a decade. It needs tobe acknowledged by supporters - not accepted.

Nice work.

Personally, I'd prefer a realistic view of where we are, and a critique of the game.

We were hammered and it sounded like we gave a great account.

It was very optimistic and rose coloured ..... To be honest, I didn't have time to listen to the entire.... But if I didn't know otherwise, the tone suggested a lot of promise.

We are in the worst place we've been in well over a decade. It needs tobe acknowledged by supporters - not accepted.
Not having a crack at your opinion, cos we are all entitled to one of course:thumbsu: But..
we all know we are crap at the minute & we all know we will be crap for quite a bit longer. Being OPTIMISTIC is all we have got at the moment.
Yes we have to acknowledge the shite that we are in but surely we have to spend more time focusing on the slight positives or its gonna be a pretty bloody depressing place here for the next few yrs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be a very positive podcast this time, hm?
That there will be. Although that might be next week. I've come down with a virus over the weekend and talking is kind of hard at the moment.

:) :thumbsu: great idea fellas

For me (and lets face it I know nothing), I'd look hard at having a fixed time length; maybe 20 mins and going forward restrict or compress the topic or you'll find yourselves repeating every episode, maybe a running sheet or a read through before taping, (if you haven't already done so :oops:).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back