The Games of 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

The only game I've truly been excited for in about the last two years comes out tomorrow...

Pillars of Eternity.

It's essentially the successor that never was to Baldur's Gate 2.

I haven't really been pumped for a game in a few months, since Dragon Age. Then this and Bloodborne come out at the same time.

I can't decide which to play, and consequently have really not spent much time on either.

Have you given it much of a run yet? How are you finding it?

If the character creator is anything to go by I'm going to be a fan!

I haven't really been pumped for a game in a few months, since Dragon Age. Then this and Bloodborne come out at the same time.

I can't decide which to play, and consequently have really not spent much time on either.

Have you given it much of a run yet? How are you finding it?

If the character creator is anything to go by I'm going to be a fan!

I've managed to get a party up to level 6 over the weekend. IT's amazing. Definitely a worthy successor to BG2. The new ruleset is great, I don't see anything missing that I'd like from BG2 either. Plus the storylines are so detailed. So so much text for pretty much every encounter. And the premise it's based on is very interesting. It's definitely living up to my expectations. The first city I went into was pretty much as big as Baldur's Gate, and I still have another bigger city too I'm pretty sure.

A conundrum to be sure. I haven't played FFXIV since Destiny dropped but it's always sitting there waiting for me to come back.

Im with you, I keep it around thinking I will but knowing I won't ever invest the time into it again. Bit like my gym membership

Im with you, I keep it around thinking I will but knowing I won't ever invest the time into it again. Bit like my gym membership

I figure that there will always be a few months here and there when there's nothing new to play. Main problem is I don't have anyone else on my friends list that plays it.

EB Games have made a faux pas anyway so it's off the market.

What did they do?

Hopefully they haven't also done the same thing with the Splatoon Triple Pack and Kirby pack for Wii U.

Is this a remake? The game looks really familiar...

Started out as a game jam project between the developers in 2013.

It looks like an RPG Maker game to me which what may give it a familiar look. I'm not sure if that's the engine or not.

It's available on Steam too.

What did they do?

Hopefully they haven't also done the same thing with the Splatoon Triple Pack and Kirby pack for Wii U.
There had been an error with the ordering system. Money was being taken but the orders weren't being confirmed. The money was returned but it still annoyed people.

The Splatoon pack you need to order in-store. What's the Kirby pack?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Splatoon pack you need to order in-store. What's the Kirby pack?

Same deal as the Splatoon pack

THanks for the info on the Splatoon pack.

2742563-guitar+hero+live_guitar+controller_gray.jpg

The only game I've truly been excited for in about the last two years comes out tomorrow...

Pillars of Eternity.

It's essentially the successor that never was to Baldur's Gate 2.

So far have put in about 20 hours. Just keeps on getting better. If you are looking for a old school in depth RPG then try it.

I learned that next time I should go to the store after the Direct and preorder immediately. Beat as much traffic as possible.

It's a disgrace that you can order in store for what's not even on their online system yet they tell you that online > all because HQ runs online.

Such a horseshit company is EB

For me Mad Max and The Witcher will be 2 of the best games this year. Really excited by mad max, looks fantastic, and the witcher has so much in it, can see myself playing that for hours!!

Looks a lot like JC2...

Also why can't gameplay trailers show some real god damn gameplay and not have to be all cinematic.
Maybe there isn't enough to show. I know I was hoping for more from the new Fire Emblem for 3DS trailer but what was there didn't excite me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back