The Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty crap thread imo.we are bigger handbagers atm and tje christionson high was genuine. Suppose 50% accuracy is just a pass though.

Selwood = Duck
Christensen = Duck
Stokes = Duck
Guthrie = Sniper (In the next 10 weeks he's going to have a mental black and get rubbed out of 3 weeks)
Agree. Guthrie is very close to becoming the new Crowley

Pretty crap thread imo.we are bigger handbagers atm and tje christionson high was genuine. Suppose 50% accuracy is just a pass though.

The Christensen high only became high when he pushed the tackler's arm upwards to initiate the high contact. Cheating, Eagles-style. Always respected Geelong, didn't resent any of their success, but this season their ducking has spread far wider than the captain and their soft treatment by umpires has reached outrageous proportions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well if LT got his head ripped off the way christionson did and he didnt Get a free I would be pretty peeved.
He got a free after making sure the tacklers arm elevated.

Its their general play that stinks. A huge proportion of their team are ducking campaigners and i loathe them now. You dont get 240 head high frees for just being 'hard at it'. Id love to see the breakdown of this season only on head high frees. It would be laughable.

He got a free after making sure the tacklers arm elevated.

Its their general play that stinks. A huge proportion of their team are ducking campaigners and i loathe them now. You dont get 240 head high frees for just being 'hard at it'. Id love to see the breakdown of this season only on head high frees. It would be laughable.

A break down of goals within 2 kicks of a free paid would be interesting.

I stopped counting at six during our game.

Wow...Brett Rosebury wants Geelong to win...Waite was very very unlucky!
50 any day of the week...

Next you will be telling me selwood ducked into tjat one. Crude tackle.
100% high tackle...he didnt ty to take on the contest fairly though....kept his body low...didnt change direction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back