Remove this Banner Ad

So by my count we lost:

Varys
Euron
Jaime
Cersei
Sandor
Gregor

Today. It felt like a lot more than that, is there anyone I missed?

So by my count we lost:

Varys
Euron
Jaime
Cersei
Sandor
Gregor

Today. It felt like a lot more than that, is there anyone I missed?

Qyburn

I especially liked the crossover battle between The Hound and Unmasked Darth Vader.

Was having a think about the final outcome and came up with this. Probably not an original thought but anyway, here it goes.

At the end of next episode, the kingdoms are no longer unified. Each of the seven kingdoms is ruled independently by the following people;
North - Jon Snow
Westerlands - Tyrion Lannister
Iron Islands - Yara Greyjoy
The Reach - Sam Tarley
Storm lands - Gendry Baratheon
The Vale - Robin Arryn
Dorne - this is where I’m stuck. I can’t think of anyone left from Dorne. Maybe it is gifted to Davos or Brienne. Maybe if Dany is pregnant with Jon’s child then the child could rule by virtue of Jon being born in Dorne.
Riverlands - not technically a kingdom but Sansa would be the logical choice.

Obviously there’s a lot to happen still but there’s something in the back of my mind that says there will be no single ruler. I’ve thought it for a while and nothing has made me sway from it.

Was having a think about the final outcome and came up with this. Probably not an original thought but anyway, here it goes.

At the end of next episode, the kingdoms are no longer unified. Each of the seven kingdoms is ruled independently by the following people;
North - Jon Snow
Westerlands - Tyrion Lannister
Iron Islands - Yara Greyjoy
The Reach - Sam Tarley
Storm lands - Gendry Baratheon
The Vale - Robin Arryn
Dorne - this is where I’m stuck. I can’t think of anyone left from Dorne. Maybe it is gifted to Davos or Brienne. Maybe if Dany is pregnant with Jon’s child then the child could rule by virtue of Jon being born in Dorne.
Riverlands - not technically a kingdom but Sansa would be the logical choice.

Obviously there’s a lot to happen still but there’s something in the back of my mind that says there will be no single ruler. I’ve thought it for a while and nothing has made me sway from it.
Isn't Highgarden in the Reach? Didn't Tyrion promise Bronn Highgarden?

Arya or Jon, i think

I'm thinking Jon. They wouldn't have Arya kill NK and Dany.

I still don't think we get Jon as king. It will be a council if anything.

Then again Dany implementing tyrannical rule I wouldn't be totally against. Or roasting Arya and Jon and it all going full circle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking Jon. They wouldn't have Arya kill NK and Dany.

I still don't think we get Jon as king. It will be a council if anything.

Then again Dany implementing tyrannical rule I wouldn't be totally against. Or roasting Arya and Jon and it all going full circle
My son thinks that Arya will try to kill Dany but get killed and then Jon will finish the job. I like the full circle tyrannical rule idea but only if the white walkers are brought back too.

Isn't Highgarden in the Reach? Didn't Tyrion promise Bronn Highgarden?

Yes but if there is no one ruler for the seven kingdoms, then it wouldn’t be Tyrion’s to give. And even if he did, it doesn’t mean that Bronn would be the King (warden, whatever) of the Reach. Plus I don’t know if there’s any reason why a region can’t be ruled from a different city, especially The Reach, which has at least 2 of the largest cities in Westeros.

Yes but if there is no one ruler for the seven kingdoms, then it wouldn’t be Tyrion’s to give. And even if he did, it doesn’t mean that Bronn would be the King (warden, whatever) of the Reach. Plus I don’t know if there’s any reason why a region can’t be ruled from a different city, especially The Reach, which has at least 2 of the largest cities in Westeros.
Isn't it probable that the iron throne was destroyed in that total devastation of Kings Landing?

Isn't it probable that the iron throne was destroyed in that total devastation of Kings Landing?

I assume not. Think back to Dany’s vision at the House of the Undying. We’ve now seen all of them except the throne room destroyed and covered in snow (or ash).

I think when you rewatch GoT all at once it's going to be pretty good, the buildup to this season has hurt it and it being so condensed it has hurt the events that occurred.

The one bad part has been the pacing, because the pacing of seasons 1-4 was so good.
I'm just imagining if we got Dany's spiral over a season and a half it would have been more impactful.
The checklist style that has been forced on the story by the show wrapping up has hurt but realistically it had to probably end now. The actors and staff have been making this show for so long another season or two would have been too much.

I think when you rewatch GoT all at once it's going to be pretty good, the buildup to this season has hurt it and it being so condensed it has hurt the events that occurred.

The one bad part has been the pacing, because the pacing of seasons 1-4 was so good.
I'm just imagining if we got Dany's spiral over a season and a half it would have been more impactful.
The checklist style that has been forced on the story by the show wrapping up has hurt but realistically it had to probably end now. The actors and staff have been making this show for so long another season or two would have been too much.

Agree.

Felt like the first 6 series were more about the journey, and the last two have been more about the destination.

I get some of the criticism but to me it's still the most compelling hour or so of television and we'll hopefully have the books to flesh it all out.

P. S. loved seeing the smug smile get wiped off the Golden Company douche.

P.P.S. What's with stationing defending troops outside walls?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back