The Hip Hop Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nussie Is dead.
Lil Phat Is dead.
Slim Dunkin Is dead.
Rappers are getting killed like its the 90's.
Meanwhile People like drake and kanye west are still Breathing.
Honestly something is going on, Rappers/Hip hop artist who are good are not given a limelight while Donkey singers who are pretending to Rap are Exploding. The Industry is becoming a circus. For the last 5-6 Years all i have been listening is Underground Mixtapes/Albums.

The Art of Rap is something I'll be looking forward to seeing once there is a torrent of it out that is...

Anyway, because I went through the first two parts of the thread and noticed some of the vids not working, I thought I'll share with you some of the Hip-Hop songs that I enjoy listening to!

Just some of the songs that are classics in my opinion! :)

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

err if these pages are making your computer lag dont complain to us, get a new freaking computer, or fix up your desktop or something because these are tiny amount of memory for a decent computer

it is not spamming at all. i like to come here to watch videos and i generally find a handful on each page i never seen.

lol @ opening this thread and getting the out of memory pop up from vista just then.

I guess I'll just stay out until I get more RAM :p
Well there's your problem...

Danny Brown cannot go wrong at the moment.

Also, slightly relevant to this thread. RZA's directorial debut, starring Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu, presented by Quentin Tarantino...

Nas' Life Is Good is back to 90s level stuff. His best since It Was Written, just crazy good.
Just ordered my personally signed album. One of my favourite emcees ever.

Not sure if these have been posted yet, but some dope new releases:

Alright, the last one is questionable for the heads that like the rawer stuff. But all round I thought the Mac Lethal joint was fly.

Anyone else getting into the new Aesop Rock album "Skelethon"? Aesop has done all of the production himself, for the first time. I reckon it's his best album yet. Really enjoying it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back