The last stop before Hollywood Centrelink.

Remove this Banner Ad

It was quite entertaining looking through the list and seeing who I recognised!! :) Ah, how sad. I'm not sure which is worse - the washed-up celebs or the losers who organise the calls!!

Let's come up with a list of Australian 'celebrities' that could start their own version.

1st cab off the rank - The little fat kid from "Hey Dad".

Hahaha that's depressingly hilarious !

Renegade !

Willis !

Nova from Planet of the Apes, she was HOT back in her day !

Raven ! wow, quick decline.

Gigi Cestone from the Sopranos !
I can't believe theres actually a celebrity I would want to talk to !

Seriously though, check out the FAQ section. Quite frankly, thats ****ing sensational. :D

From FAQ...

How is Hollywood Is Calling able to get celebrities to participate in this service at such affordable prices?

The vast majority of our celebrities are not motivated by financial reasons when it comes to this project. Their extraordinary achievements have made them tremendously popular all across the globe and they believe that our patented new service is a great way for them to stay in touch with their growing fan base. It's also a lot of fun.

Biggest laugh I've had all day.

Originally posted by Black JuJu

Seriously though, check out the FAQ section.

LOL some of those answers are classics. :D

How long are the celebrity calls
All calls are less than 30 seconds in length, but this may vary from celebrity to celebrity

Hmmmmmm. :eek:

Aussies ?

Anyone from "Big Brother".

Anyone from "Popstars".

Yep, anyone from "Hey Dad".

Anyone from "Gladiators" (especially Vulcan)

Russel Gilbert of course, Allen Jakovich, Jo Beth Taylor, Mimi McPherson, The fat guy who got kicked of Australian Idol - he could do the crying stuff - make it his trademark !!

Yahoo Serious (anyone beat that one for a flat out "YES !" ?)

I'll have a think, theres bond to be more.

Originally posted by sandeano
Let's come up with a list of Australian 'celebrities' that could start their own version.

1st cab off the rank - The little fat kid from "Hey Dad".

Theres already an Aussie on the list - Virginia Heys.

An Aussie one would have to have Tottie Goldsmith,Paula Duncan,Ken James,Gerry Sont,Bruce Samazan :p ,Scott Michaelson [he's more famous now than when he was on Neighbours] and Agro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kid that was Pugwall.

My favourites from the Hollywood one were the guy who sang for The Knack, and the old bag who was the little girl in "Family Affair" in the mid 60s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back