Family & Relationships The matchmaking thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you 'housetrained' (see above :D)?
Maybe it's the location? I don't see Canberra as being a happening place-maybe I'm waaayyyy off though!!
Its more being an ugly, old, fat, bald, total slob, sad act, whose only redeeming feature is being honest enough to recognise he has no other redeeming feature.
Canberra isn't a particularly happening place, but at my age I'm past "happening" anyway. Not that I was much different when younger and in Melbourne. And, no, despite many years of fending for myself I can't cook and can't be bothered cleaning.

You could have seen the Aurora Australis recently catgal23.
I didn't think it was visible as far north as Melbourne. Bummed to have missed it.
Its more being an ugly, old, fat, bald, total slob, sad act, whose only redeeming feature is being honest enough to recognise he has no other redeeming feature. And, no, despite many years of fending for myself I can't cook and can't be bothered cleaning.
This would make an interesting dating profile, no poetry needed.

Girls may well respond, thinking you were taking the mickey with a good sense of humour.

Girls may well respond, thinking you were taking the mickey with a good sense of humour.
There is a social experiment waiting to happen.

If I was being honest, I'd reply to a 'slobby' dating profile before a hammed up poetry one, just because I'm naturally a bit paranoid and would think the latter was def hiding something. :cool:

Make an RSVP profile and see how it goes Pivo. :D

I ask myself that hourly!!
Not knowing why must be a bitch. I know why, and mostly have learned to accept it. There has been nobody for ages and never will be again, and I'm fine with that for the most part (as in for many years at a stretch). Just not at the moment ... but I won't go into that here (see the depression thread, as it is really feeding that illness badly).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not knowing why must be a bitch. I know why, and mostly have learned to accept it. There has been nobody for ages and never will be again, and I'm fine with that for the most part (as in for many years at a stretch). Just not at the moment ... but I won't go into that here (see the depression thread, as it is really feeding that illness badly).
Are you sure about that? :(
Maybe in time things will change for you, I hope so anyway.
I'm definitely hiding something Saucy K ;)
OK, give us some poetry and I'll tell you if it's genuine!!!:D
Joking, I think romance poetry (apart from roses are red type ones) would be one of the hardest things to write.

The poor match making thread... where sweet, but lonely cats girls went to look for decent, well to do non-cats fans :$
How about you chunkychicken-any blossoming romance in your life? I need to read a success story. :):thumbsu:
Definitely unintentional.

Have never looked at online dating sites let alone created a profile. :oops:
There is NO WAY you'd have to resort to dating websites unless by choice JC.
You're what us girls call 'sex on a stick'. :D
(I have had the pleasure of meeting JC irl and he's lovely :thumbsu:)

Are you 'housetrained' (see above :D)?
Maybe it's the location? I don't see Canberra as being a happening place-maybe I'm waaayyyy off though!!
Unlimited fireworks and pr0n Kaz... you could have a wow of a time

Unlimited fireworks and pr0n Kaz... you could have a wow of a time
Many years ago a few mates and I drove to Canberra for both those items. :$
Make an RSVP profile and see how it goes Pivo. :D
Not a dating profile, but check out the list of this guy's no-no's;
desktop-1406691797.png

Wonder what type of girl would please this bloke. :confused:

Wonder what type of girl would please this bloke. :confused:
Exactly Willo, but I was gonna post a more subtle example of this guy's perfect match...:D
Lars-the-Real-Girl-indie-films-1956851-450-253.jpg

Many years ago a few mates and I drove to Canberra for both those items. :$
My friend and I took the long drive back from northern NSW to visit Canberra for Questacon-was amazing.

(and no, we didn't load the car with fireworks or pr0n!)

Are you sure about that? :(
Maybe in time things will change for you, I hope so anyway.
>95% sure. And, apart from right now (and that is about one woman who would be a terrible match anyway) I'm fine with that. That part of my life is over, and never really happened to any noteable extent.
I only really look at these threads for a laugh - except on this occasion I've been a downer. Ah well, time for more medication. And maybe start matching those who are matchable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back