Family & Relationships The matchmaking thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

i had to google it...looks like a better scienceworks.
And it is near Lake Burley Griffin so you see two 'wow' things at the same time.

Although, thinking about it, a few things are near Lake Burley Griffin...

Are you going to be my wingman?

Probably not, unless of course it's a paid position

do you accept beer?
clip_image004_thumb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saucy better not find out, bunnies will be boiled.;):D

and that list has to be a troll, but still hilarious.
Wouldn't recommend last night's episode of True Detective as a date night special. Was a bit 'wtf just happened'.

And lucky for me I don't have any rabbits, but if she tries to boil my chooks there'll be hell to pay. :D

>95% sure. And, apart from right now (and that is about one woman who would be a terrible match anyway) I'm fine with that. That part of my life is over, and never really happened to any noteable extent.
I only really look at these threads for a laugh - except on this occasion I've been a downer. Ah well, time for more medication. And maybe start matching those who are matchable.
Hey, at least you're aware that you'd be a bad match with the woman in question, & aren't going to lead her on.
I've been out with guys who have later said they knew we weren't well matched, but they just wanted 'someone' to go out with. Waste of time. :rolleyes:

Do you have a pet? Pets make the best company anyway!!

Unlimited fireworks and pr0n Kaz... you could have a wow of a time
Might be a good place to suggest for a date then. :D
And it is near Lake Burley Griffin so you see two 'wow' things at the same time.

Although, thinking about it, a few things are near Lake Burley Griffin...
Knowing me I'd end up suggesting we go to the lake-although what's near the lake? Anything to be afraid of? :cool::eek:

Edit-and I thought 'questacon' was that comic expo where everyone dresses at comic characters.

Last edited:
You're what us girls call 'sex on a stick'.
That makes me feel all......
adorable.gif

I thought "sex on a stick" was the domain of rock gods!!
Edit-and I thought 'questacon' was that comic expo where everyone dresses at comic characters.
That's comic-con, was on in Melbourne last weekend.

Had my photo taken with Pippin from LOTR. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back