Competitions The Matty Wright Scoreboard Pressure Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
With apologies to Carlos, I just don't think this board can have enough games on it and as such we have a new and dare I say it, far more intriguing game than the other one. Each week with baited breath, we have waited for small forward Matthew Wright to slot one through the big white sticks...hell even the little white sticks...to be honest I'd be happy for him to even snag one at the Auskick half time match ups but to no avail, his current scorecard after 7 rounds reads 0 goals 0 points.

Now, some may think this is unfair, Matty was a sub for two games and if it wasn't for Phils subbing of the great little man, he'd have been on the scoresheet by now but hey, it is what it is. Still, that shouldn't stop us from participating in a game which takes the piss and at the same time celebrates this noblest of team players.

So, with that said this game is easy, stripped back to the basics with no immunity cards, no hidden idols and no prizemoney. Each week you get to make a pick from three choices...GOAL...POINT...NOTHING

If you are right, you move onto next week, if you are wrong...well you are wrong and you get to watch the game from the sidelines like a bunch of soccer mums in their four wheel drives, sipping MacDonalds drive thru expressos.

So, in saying that, I am going to put my bollocks on the line and say Matty boy will kick his first goal of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0 goals. But 6 strong blocks and 4 efforts where he moves away from the footy to create space.

If the club is looking for someone to create space then I wouldn't mind volunteering, in fact I can sit in the stands and give them all the space they need.

Oh, and a point for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back