Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people in the cricket circles and they claim back at the Redbacks before Cossie went to Tassie he used to drive to KFC in the lunch break of tests.
Cricketers box no doubt.. or 4. Do kfc still do those i wonder?

I know people in the cricket circles and they claim back at the Redbacks before Cossie went to Tassie he used to drive to KFC in the lunch break of tests.
Main thing I heard was the excess of fast food wrappers and soft drink bottles strewn across the room whilst in the academy - had the most unfair natural talent advantage I've ever seen from a junior cricketer yet failed to capitalise fully.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What the **** is that pose, ******* campaigner.

It's the "The photographer has just asked me to put my hand up to my face to hide the double chin/excess skin that I'm pissed off he noticed I have, so I'm going to hit McDonald's on the way home to eat through my pain" pose :D

Tassie certainly got the best out of him. He was a spud before he left SA, won at least 1 Shield for Tassie, and then reverted to spud mode when he came back.

I bet you scored really well in NAPLAN.
Education Minister Simon Birmingham looked very much like he was going to get this wrong on The Project last night before pulling his brain cells out of the fire:

upload_2016-8-4_12-41-41.png

The correct answer is E. I am a talentless party mouthpiece, this wasn't on the run sheet.

Education Minister Simon Birmingham looked very much like he was going to get this wrong on The Project last night before pulling his brain cells out of the fire:

View attachment 273004

The correct answer is E. I am a talentless party mouthpiece, this wasn't on the run sheet.
Simon Birmingham ran unsuccessfully for the federal seat of Hindmarsh in which I live at the 2004 election. Quite an unimpressive little man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back