Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

******* Victorian biased media are all a bunch of flogs.

I was shaking my head in disbelief that Butters was even reported. If it was the collision I think it was Butters went hard at the ball and actually came off second best.

I didn't notice Robinson, King and co jumping up and down at the one week ban handed out to Kysaiah Pickett a couple of weeks back. That was Pickett's third suspension for head high contact in two seasons while Sam Powell Pepper gets four games for a first offence. These guys would be better placed leaving Zac Butters out of it and getting Christian to justify the discrepancy in those two penalties.

I was shaking my head in disbelief that Butters was even reported. If it was the collision I think it was Butters went hard at the ball and actually came off second best.

I didn't notice Robinson, King and co jumping up and down at the one week ban handed out to Kysaiah Pickett a couple of weeks back. That was Pickett's third suspension for head high contact in two seasons while Sam Powell Pepper gets four games for a first offence. These guys would be better placed leaving Zac Butters out of it and getting Christian to justify the discrepancy in those two penalties.
He didnt get reported. Just looked at in match review process, and then dismissed with no case to answer.

He has been put on trial by the Vic media though, but then these Victorians media idiots are all flogs!

He didnt get reported. Just looked at in match review process, and then dismissed with no case to answer.

He has been put on trial by the Vic media though, but then these Victorians media idiots are all flogs!

Fair enough, from where I sat it was an incidental contact as a result of two players contesting the football. The fact that the MRP is even looking at this sort of collision shows how soft the game has become.

King also didn’t complain about SPP getting 4 for his bump, but when Wright copped his suspension, King then turned around and suggested that perhaps we were going a bit too hard with the length of suspensions.

King must have a contract renewal coming up and felt the desperate need to show he can still generate clicks, no matter how stupid they are. Absolute clown, may he stew in his own soup of irrelevance.

Unusually fair calls by MRO on both the Crouch and Butters incidents. Deceptively similar yet substantively different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone see this on 7 news or Adelaide Now site??

Former Adelaide and Melbourne player, Matthew Collins, 47, seen punching a 15 year old teenager to the ground after Melbourne loose...

Sorry link is from Daily Mail...

Former Adelaide and Melbourne player, Matthew Collins, 47, seen punching a 15 year old teenager to the ground after Melbourne loose...

Who?

Lol Star.

Who?

Lol Star.

GREATEST LIVING CROW DECAPITATES DISABLED CHILD IN WORLD GREATEST STADIUM.

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! TORA TORA TORA FINLAYSON WORSE THAN HITLER

Followed by a Harvey Normans ad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling Matthew Collins a footy star is particularly egregious

🤦🏻 how often do ever hear the media saying that Travis Boak or Robbie Gray deserved a premiership?

Harley Reid and Nick Larkey my fave players from opposition.

we seem to get more disrespect than any other team in the mainstream afl media.

Never more relevant than the discussion on 350 Gamers on the Facebook page, ‘Useless AFL Stats’.

People were scoffing at those saying Travis Boak was ahead of David Mundy.

Never more relevant than the discussion on 350 Gamers on the Facebook page, ‘Useless AFL Stats’.

People were scoffing at those saying Travis Boak was ahead of David Mundy.
That's child's play. Remember Tredrea comfortably losing a Facebook poll to ****ing Sav Rocca?

Sav is 4 All-Australians, 3 B&F's, 1 AFLCA MVP and 1 captaining of a premiership behind Tredrea, but he played for Collingwood, had a cool name and could kick a nice torp, so really who's to say who was better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back